• 19 • [ real ]

pls read the note at the end though.
-

seokjin sighed as he grabbed his keys, and the crying boy, he had made his decision.

to actually talk to the older male.

but as they entered the neighborhood, something seemed... off. as seokjin stopped across the house, and whispered, "if you do plan on staying there, wave your arms okay?"

the younger male slowly nodded as he unbuckled his seat belt and slowly walked towards the house across.

lots of negativity ran through his mind as he felt a cold presence. as if someone was... watching him. not just seokjin, but another person. as he approached the steps, he knocked twice, but got no response. he pressed the door bell, yet no response.

as he decides to peek through, he immediately regrets it as he stumbles a bit and manages to knock out a plant causing him to look at a sight he wished he never saw as he immediately walks back, seokjin gives him a questioning look, but freezes as the older male comes out. lips swollen with bright red lipstick smeared all over it, his shirt was on backwards as his pants weren't even up all the way, nor buttoned.

"jungkook, wait!" the older male shouted, causing seokjin to squeeze the steering wheel as he saw the younger male had many more tears fall out. he looked... broken and betrayed. although they technically aren't together... he just couldn't stand it. "jungkook, please stop!"

"hyung, please go. let's go now." jungkook quickly whispered as he hopped into the vehicle, buckling his seat belt like there's no tomorrow. "jungkook!"

seokjin froze for a moment, but snapped out of it as he quickly looked at yoongi's house before pressing on his gas, leaving. while jungkook cried against the window, watching the older male try to run after them as he then falls to his knees. jungkook just pulls his knees close to his chest while he sobs out loud, seokjin pulls to the side before turning off the car for a moment, and faces the younger male.

"koo-" seokjin stops as he stares at the shaking boy, and immediately engulfs him in a tight yet secure hug. "it's okay... let it all out... you can curse if you want."

jungkook's breath hitches as he looks up at seokjin, innocently blinking, "really hyung?"

seokjin nods and smiles at him lightly as jungkook digs his head into the older male's chest, and starts swearing. "tht pkeen ahoe, e acked fo me, yt he wos weet anodo wmen!" (that fucking asshole, he asked for me, yet he was with another women!)

seokjin nods slightly as a phone starts to ring, blasting iron man's voice, jungkook moves back as he opens his phone before answering...

kook

yes hyung?

are you okay?

...yeah

don't lie to me

I'd never lie

there you go again

what?

lying! jungkook, you know i hate lies...

fine... how'd you know i wasn't?

instincts.

oh..

I'm coming over. where are you?

hyun-

where.?

jungkook stared up and the older male who shrugs as he turns back the engine, bringing them home.

seokjin hyung's house.

okay. I'm coming.

what, no!

why not?

I'm not in the right state... or mood to be lectured.

i won't do that.

are you sure?

yes.

100%?

yes.

hyung?

yes?

are you coming now?

yes.

thank you...

for what?

just... for being there for me, i guess.

I'll always be there for you...
tell seokjin hyung I'm almost there.

okay.
bye hyung.

bye kook.

"so he's coming?" seokjin questioned as jungkook's eyes widen at the fact that the older male could hear that. "yeah, he's almost there."

"well... luckily we're here." seokjin whispered as he turned into his driveway and hopped out, seokjin sighed before instantly hugging the younger male once more.

"I'm fine hyung." seokjin rolled his eyes as he hugged him tightly, knowing how he wasn't. "i... am."

the older male closed his eyes as he felt terrible for the younger male. "i-i-"

the boy ended up sobbing as he tried to act strong, he had failed. "i hate this. why do i have to cry..."

seokjin frowned as he squeezed the fragile male, only to be interrupted as someone cleared their throat, slowly breaking them apart.

jungkook gasped softly as seokjin looks upfront in confusion, right there stood namjoon

and hoseok. as he opened his mouth, seokjin felt as if time had frozen.

"please let me explain."

-
note: honestly this story seems messy, and im sorry. i hope you're enjoying it though :"). and #selfpromo please my other stories as well...

guys, i wanna do those tag things, but do i have to be tagged to do them? if so... someone please tag me... lol okay deuces.