• 5 •

After what happened earlier, they both decides to watch some movies before settling to bed, Jungkook is preoccupied by making the snacks while Taehyung's picking the movies.

None of the cassete has taken his interest, the man lazily scans his eyes over the far too many disk that showed cartoon characters, who knew Jungkook is still watching shity kids movie? He thought while he eyed 'Zootopia' with judgemental face,

Well excuse me, that shit is good and kind of remind me of you two so stfu- okay back to the story.

After centuries of searching, he'd finally found the perfect stuff he's looking for, guess what, Irene never allowed him to watch it cuz she said that she doesn't want Taehyung to get hard by seeing the girl get fucked by the guy, well sike for you bitch, Jungkook has been the one making him constantly horny now.

"Hey i'm back with the food, already picked yet?" Jungkook places the fries and saussage on the mini table besides their seats, "What movie is it?"

"Oh you'll see,"

They both take a sit on the double size sofa, trying to cuddled up together as if the couch is not big enough, Taehyung press the play button on the remote, earning an are you serious look from the younger,

"Fifty shades of grey? Of course, what else would you pick?"

"Don't blame me, you're movie collection are all shits so this is by far I think the most normal one."

"And you mean normal by how? Do you even consider bdsm is normal?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrow, "Well how bout we'd try it to find out?",

"Shut up old hag."

+

Bad idea, through half the movie, Taehyung cursed himself for getting hard so so fast, in all of those scene he imagined that anastasia was Jungkook instead, that would be damn hot seeing him tied up like that.

His breath hitch when two finger are making their way up to his toned chest to rest the arm on his shoulder, "What's the matter, daddy?" God finally, "Getting hard already?"

The elder grunted from the smooth velvety voice calling him in such a title, Jungkook don't know how many times he had fantasies him calling Taehyung daddy, that would be countless.

"Yeah im horny right now babe, why don't you help me out?"

The raven haired raised an eyebrow, a devilish smile latched on his pretty features before his usually flat face began to show, giving the elder a disgusting look, "ew, control you're dick, granpa."

"But Kookie please~ don't you feel bad seeing me tortured like this, I need your mouth baby,"

Jungkook shove Taehyung's face that tried to kiss him, he put down his phone that's getting more atenttion than the television, oh please, he had watched that movie dozen of times, "No can do Tae, actually i'm gonna ask you to go home."

The latter just whined and traps Jungkook body beneath him in a bone crushing hug, "But why? I want to spend the night with my baby~"

"My brother is coming home right now so better get those ass out of my couch."

+

Me: Tae~ Im sorry we cant hang out longer,

Me: You saw my brother's car arriving before you drove off right?

Me: Tae, dont be mad~

Me: Daddy,

Taedaddy: No im not mad bby,

Taedaddy: We can always hang out later,

Me: But when? He's going to stay here until my parents come back,

Me: this sucks, I'd rather get fucked by you than breathing the same air as him,

Taedaddy: Well..

Taedaddy: We can arrange that babe,

Taedaddy: Tomorrow, sharps at 8 pm, Jimin is sleeping over at some guy's house and I don't care about my wife so-

Taedaddy: Don't be late or daddy will punish you ;)

Me: Im up with the punishment tho,

Me: Can't wait to get tied up while you ram into my tight asshole with your big dick, daddy,

Taedaddy: uh uh baby, save the dirty talk for tomorrow night,

Taedaddy: better work that sinful mouth of yours, until then princess.