Home-16

*Annabeth*

   The days past slowly. I barely ate or slept. The nightmare haunted my sleep. They were worse than ever, playing his death over and over again. I was on Chaos's planet. Zoe joined the hunters again, Beckendorf, Silena, Bianca, and Ethan went back to camp.
   I was sitting in my room trying to read, but my eyes kept wondering to him. I missed him more than words could say. Tears started to roll down my face as I thought about him. My Seaweed Brain.
   "Annabeth, I have something for you." Chaos told my gently as he walked in my room.
   "What?" I asked, not really in the mood for company.
   "Him." Just as he said this, Percy walked in.
   "PERCY!" I yelled, jumping from my bed to his arms.
   "Annabeth." Percy whispered into my hair.
   "How is it possible?" I asked without pulling away from him.
   "I was able to talk to Thanatos about bringing Percy back." Chaos answered.
   "I don't know about you Annabeth, but I'm ready to go home." Percy said.
   "Yes." I said, glad to finally be happy. To feel love. I was really ready to go to collage, grow up. I was ready to see my family again and my friends. I was ready to grow up and have a family.

I was ready to go home...

A/N
This story has come to an end. 😢 sorry that it was kinda short.
If you are in the Lord of the Rings fandom, I will be making a fanfiction, but it might be awhile. ;) sorry if I wasted your time with this story it was my first  fanfic that I've finished.