Camp Half-Blood---6

*Percy*

This group of people wearing all black just appeared out of nowhere! It scared all the campers. After we calmed down and they told us they are here to help, they informed us on the coming war. It sounded bad. I can't believe I'm going to have to fight in another war, and this time I won't have Annabeth to fight beside me. I missed Annabeth more than words could say. I was supposed to go to Rome University but I couldn't. What was the point? I didn't deserve a happy life. I can tell people are getting worried about me. I've lost weight that I couldn't afford to lose. I would go days with only eating half a pizza. I barely slept because of the horrible nightmares. People can deny it all they want but it's my fault Annabeth's gone, so why should I be happy?
   The group of people were pretty intimidating. They wore all black and their hoods must have been magic because you couldn't see their faces at all. They called themselves Chaos's Army and the leader called herself the daughter of Chaos.
   After hearing about who we're fighting against in the war, I was pretty mad. All of the campers have gone through a lot to win the second titan war and the second giant war. Luke died and a lot of other loved campers and Leo died than came back to life and is somewhere out there. Now we have to fight them again and Nyx! I hate Nyx.
   "We are going to set up our camp and then in 30 minutes we will meet back up to discuss war plans", instructed the leader, Skasila.