How it Started-1

* Annabeth *

I'm Annabeth Chase, or was that is. This is how I became more known as Chaos's daughter than a child of Athena.
*************************************
One sunny day at Camp Half-Blood, my half sister, Briana, was making my life miserable as she has been for the last 7 months.
   Briana has dark brown hair and grey eyes. She is tall and pretty. She is also intelligent (she is the daughter of Athena). But I hated her guts.
   Spreading rumors, blaming things on me that I didn't do,  and making me look weak were just a few ways she was bullying me. But this day was the worst. I was walking to the sword fighting arena when I passed the Aphrodite cabin. I saw her and Percy kissing! I couldn't believe my eyes! The feeling of utter betrayal and rage was coursing through my veins. Why? Why would he do this to me?! I didn't understand! I hated not understanding. My head was spinning and anger clouded my thoughts.
When he saw me he tried making excuses, but I was too furious to acknowledge what he was saying. Briana just stood there smirking with a look that said I won.
"How could you kiss her?!" I angrily asked Percy.
"Drew -" he tried explaining, but I cut him off.
"Don't make stupid excuses!"
"I'm trying to tell you the truth!" He yelled back.
"No your just making idiotic, useless, terrible excuses!" I was screaming at him now.
"Listen to me! You know I'd never do anything to hurt you!" He said quietly.
"You just did!"
" I didn't mean to! You know my fatal flaw-"
"I don't want to hear it, ok? Bye."
   "Annabeth-"
   "I said goodbye!" I felt my heart shatter. I wanted to forgive him but he cheated on me. If anger hasn't clouded my mind, I would've realized how stupid I had been! I didn't think.
At the time I didn't care that he had been crying. I was just so angry and I felt so helpless and dumb. Briana - of course- was spreading rumors, so people started talking behind my back and blaming me for things I didn't do. They started betraying me a long time ago, but it was worse now. I didn't regret what I did next, but I would later. I did exactly what I did when I was seven, I packed my bags and left home.
A/N
It will get better I promise! Hang in there ;)