Planning-7

*Annabeth*

It was painful to see Percy. I felt my heart breaking into a million more pieces than before. But I was also angry with him. The only two things holding me back from punching him was that I didn't want to give my identity away and he looked horrible. He was skinnier than he should be and the bags under his eyes looked like bruises. I felt a little guilty. I mean I did leave him. Stop Annabeth, I told myself. You can't think like that now.
After 30 minutes of setting up magical tents that are the size of mansions inside, I headed to the planning room. When I walked in I saw all of the camp councilors seated around the ping pong table. The Stolls were complaining about how there wasn't any snacks. Everyone stopped talking when they saw me and my five commanders.
"As you all know, Kronos, Gaea, and Nyx are bringing war to Camp. I sent some of my commanders to camp Jupiter and to find the hunters of Artemis to convince them to help us. Now we need a plan to defeat them." I explained to the campers.
  *********30 minutes later*********
   There was a lot of yelling and weapons while trying to plan. In the 30 minutes we've been in this crowded room, we've gotten nowhere. People started taking sides. After explaining what I think we should do, I just sat back watching the show going on, and yes I did get popcorn. Zombie and Omega sat back with me laughing at everyone.
It's been hard for Zombie to see Nico again and act like she's never met him before. I told her she could tell him that she's Bianca but she wants to wait until after the war incase she died... again.
   "We shouldn't trust Skasila's plan! Her plan could end up getting us all killed! For all we know she works for Nyx," Briana yelled. Well that got everyone's attention. I rolled my eyes when people started agreeing.
   "If I were working for Nyx I could have killed all of you one by one before you figured out it was me. If you don't want to listen to me than fine, don't. But I'm trying to help, so swallow your pride, learn to trust, and listen to me!"
   "I think we go with her plan," Percy claimed. "We've all learned that Briana doesn't know how to make a plan from capture the flag. "
   "I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Percy," clarisse said in disbelief. "How much time do we have before the war starts?" Clarisse asked me.
"Two weeks," I answered.

A/N comment what pov I should do next please!❤️
Sorry for any grammar mistakes.