Blaming-9

*Annabeth*
   Styx! This will delay us! We have a spy in camp and it could be anyone. Last time it was Silena, the last person anyone thought it would be. And now the possibilities could include hunters of Artemis and Romans (they came two days before the announcement). Oh and to make matters worse, all the campers blame me! They blame me because they don't know my true identity. They haven't pointed their fingers at me quite yet, but once word gets around they will be coming straight to me. Don't they know about something called... I don't know, trust! Whatever, let them blame me but they don't have any proof! They're thick headed, quick-to-blame-
My thoughts were interrupted. "Skasila, you will soon have angry people demanding you take your hood down so they know who you are. Are you going to take your hood down? How are you going to figure out who did it? What are you going to do? We need to know," Stars said, urgency laced in her tone.
"I'm not taking my hood down. I don't know what I'll do but I'll figure it out. I have a brain and I know how to use it, unlike most people." I grumbled.
"I think you should take your hood down, let them know who you are!"
"No!" I knew I was being stubborn, but I didn't want to take my hood down. I'm not staying after the war so what was the point? "Look I'll figure out who the spy is, then I'm going to make a new plan."
"Do you have any suspects?" Alpha questioned as he walked into the room.
"Briana. That's the only one I can think of. " I answered.
--_________--
Time skip whale! Next day

They were surrounding me, demanding I take my hood off. I was very annoyed.
"No! If I were working for the other side, I could have killed all of you before you realized it was me because you all are so blinded and idiotic!" I yelled to everyone. "I would not waste my time trying to help you guys, only to throw all those plans away to help the other side!"
"She's right. She is not the spy, I talked to Chaos himself," Chiron explained. "She does not have to take her hood off because you ask her too, she isn't staying very long after war anyways. "
"Thank you," I mouthed to Chiron. From the way he acts, I'm guessing he already knows it's me under the hood. He gave me a little nod.
"If any of you confess to being Nyx's spy, you will not be punished now. " Chiron told the campers. "I'm sure they made an empty promise that persuaded you into helping them. I know it wasn't any of your true decisions. "
"I-I confess..." stammered a voice next to Jason Grace.
Piper.

A/N
So how was it? Are you surprised?
Do any of you have book recommendations? I am trying to get to 20 fandoms, but I'm only at 16.
Also I'm going to start asking questions, if you answer correctly first, I will dedicate my next chapter to you!
How did the oracle of Delphi become the way she is?