Preperations-13

*Annabeth*

   "Annabeth, I watched you grow up, I've known you for so long. How did you expect to keep something like your identity secret from me?" Chiron asked.
   I was speechless and surprised. "I don't know. " I admitted. "Please don't tell anyone!"
   "I won't. Everyone misses you more than words can say, I wish you would tell them." With that he got out of his wheelchair and trotted away.
   I went to go tell my commanders to spread the word and start preparing for battle. Once they were out of the tents, I started to plan our battle strategy. We had Romans, Greeks, Hunters, and I could get a few more of Chaos's demigods to come here. But I couldn't figure out how I'm going to defeat Nyx. Kronos wouldn't be that hard, except for the fact that before Luke sacrificed himself. That's why I'm asking Percy to defeat Kronos, I would never ask Luke to fight him again. My thoughts were interrupted by Stars coming in.
   "Guess what? Some demigods joined Nyx's side. I mean why?! What's the point?!" Stars asked angrily.
   "Every villain is a hero in their eyes. They just think that they're doing what's best." I answered.
   "Than obviously they need to get a brain."
   "Everyone these days need to. But they will be easy to fight and not be killed. We will not kill them!"
   "Ok. Well since your obviously planning I will leave you be."
   After she left I continued to plan, all pros and cons of the plans flooding my mind. After what seemed like eternity I finally found a good way to defeat Nyx and Kronos. I left my tent to find Percy to explain how to win against Kronos. After that was done, I walked around camp to see how the preparations were going. The Hephaestus kids were making better armor and more swords. The Apollo children were collecting arrows and the romans were setting up the catapults. The hunters were trying to do last minute attempts at training the Aphrodite kids, it wasn't going to good. I on the other hands as going to go to the sword fighting arena. I had been sitting all day long and my hand hurt from writing ideas down, so I needed to stretch my muscles. That's when Briana stopped me. Why the hades does she have to pop up at unexpected times?
"I'm sorry." She said as I tried to quickly walk away from her. That was unexpected.
"You have a lot more to be sorry about than you realize." I retorted.
She rolled her eyes and answered, "Look I'm trying to say sorry! Don't expect much more from me."
"Oh trust me, I've never expected much from you. But right now you should be helping to make preparations." I quickly walked away so she couldn't answer. I never thought I would fight in another war at Camp Half-Blood. This one would be the worst. I wish these demigods didn't have to fight in a war that was going to be so bloody and terrible. There were some young demigods, my heart hurt for them.

A/N
I promise the war is starting soon so hang in there.