It Ends-15

*Percy*

Kronos was harder than he should be. h=He didn't care that I was using both Greek and Roman techniques. As I was fighting, I tried not to think about Pipers death, but every time I thought about it, my eyes filled with tears.

I fought with everything I had, sometimes I created a miniature hurricane. I was tiring too quickly, though. How much longer could I last before my block fails and Kronos kills me? I very well knew that choosing to fight him could kill me. but if I die, he's coming down with me.

*Annabeth*

I blocked all her attempt to hurt me, but I couldn't hurt her. she was too fast and didn't give me time to hurt her. I needed to call to Chaos. after I called for him he appeared.

"About time you called." He started to fight Nyx as well, but he was able to fight her as if she were a mere monster. "Go, help others, I'll take care of her." He yelled to me. I ran to go help others. I was starting to tire bur I kept fighting with everything I had.

the war was coming to the end around dawn. There were only about 30 monsters left and they were all being taken care of. Chaos appeared next to me as I was running to help the Children of Apollo with the wounded.

"Both Kronos and Nyx are chopped up in Tartarus." He informed me.

"Ok. thanks for helping me. Do you know why the gods didn't help us?" I asked.

"Nyx made sure to send them battles of their own." He then disappeared.

i started walking towards Percy who looked worn out. but when i started towards him, an arrow pierced him straight through the heart. i ran to him, Knowing he didn't have long. i pulled my hood down as i knelt besides him. when he saw my face he whispered, "I knew it. i knew it since the first time we planned the war."

"Hold on Percy." but as i looked around at the children of Apollo, but Nico was telling them no. it was too late. "NO! Percy don't leave me." the tears were like rivers running down my face. "Percy please. i need you. Please don't go. i love you." my vision started going dark.

"I'll meet you in Elysium, take your time. Be there for Tyson and my mom when they find out."

"No, you cant die. I'm so sorry for leaving you. i know you wouldn't cheat on me." i said crying so hard i barely heard what he said next.

"i was never mad at you. i love you. i would jump into tartarus all over again for you." i was crying so hard i didn't even hear his last breath.

"Percy? Percy!? please say something. say something." I whispered.

I cried and cried. Frank, also crying, started to pry me off of Percy so that they could take him to the infirmary. I started screaming and trying to fight my way back to Percy. Campers had their heads down and helmets off. They were crying too, just not as hard as me. Even Clarisse was crying. I stayed in Franks arms while awkwardly tried to calm me down. When I got up and left him to see the damage and to find out who our fallen heroes were, I saw Travis bent over a body with Katie trying to comfort him. There was no sign of Connor, I started crying again. Connor was gone, I knew Travis wouldn't pull pranks like he used, and that made me even more sad. Percy, Reyna, Piper, Luke, and Connor were people personally knew. We also lost nearly half the demigods we started with.

When it was time to burn the shrouds I cried again. This time Nico was there for me. So many dead. I knew I wouldn't stay here, I was going to go back to Chaos's planet. I was devastated. People looked at me with concern. Probably because they could see how shattered I was.