Chapter 11

A/N: this is for sugarsugar5
You bothered it out of me

Lin's POV

I brought the kids down to the green room and called the cast down too. Once everyone was sitting down I started, "so as you know we are fostering Percy, Annabeth, and Abby. But what you don't know is that they are demigods. They will introduce themselves then you can do the same"

Abby's POV

"Umm I'm Abby and I'm a daughter of Poseidon". Percy went next "I'm Percy and I'm a son of Poseidon". Next was Annabeth, "I'm Annabeth not Annie and I'm a daughter of Athena"

The cast started next:
"Umm I'm Thayne I play Samuel Sebary and I can see through the mist"
"I'm Leslie I get to shoot Lin every night and like Annabeth I'm a son of Athena"
"Heyyy I'm Phillipa but call me Pippa I play Eliza and I am a graduated ravenclaw"
"Hey I'm Rene and I play Angelica and I can see through the mist"
"Hey it's Daveed I am t. Jeff and Lafayette I am a son of Apollo"
"Chris I play papa Washington and I can see through the mist"
"I'm Jazzy I play Peggy and Maria Reynolds I am a graduated Gryfindor"
"I'm Anthony I die twice and I am also a graduated Gryfindor"
"I'm Oak I play Mulligan and Madison I am a son of Ares"

I thought about Oak. "Mr. Oak?"
He didn't look up. "Mr. Oak?"
"Who is calling who Mr. Oak?"
"Um me" I whispered. "This is too formal just call us by our first names. Anyway keep going kid. "
"Well I mean at camp I met this kid Frank. He was a son of Mars-"
"No I can't turn into animals"
"Oh sorry"
"It's fine"

Annabeth was talking to Leslie about smart stuff and Percy was squirting water into Anthony's mouth and Jazzy was laughing. I was sitting in the corner trying to do some stuff with water when I got a great idea. We could do like a sing off like the voice. "Hey who wants to have a sing off?" Everyone instantly said yes. We walked to the stage and the judges, Javi, Rene, and Thayne sat in the audience.

The lights went down and Jon stepped forward in a long turquoise sparkle dress. The opening cords of Let it Go had started. When the chorus started it when it got real. "Let it go!" Percy had sprayed water and something made it cold so it would snow. "Let it go" the same thing happened again. Through the whole song and at the end the stage was full of snow. Next up was Leslie he and Annabeth recited like 100 digits of pi. Percy went next he sang a song called 'Good Kid'

After Percy finished the lights went down and it went completely dark. I stepped out into the spot light and started. "You fold his hands and smooth his tie you gently lift his chin" I put all the emotion I could into it. "Were you really so blind and unkind to him. Can't help the itch to touch to kiss to hold him once again." I kept going all the way to the chorus. "A shadow passed a shadow passed yearning yearning for the fool it called a home" I finished out the song and everyone clapped. Suddenly I felt like I was being grabbed. I flipped who was ever behind me over my shoulder. They were really heavy and they fell with a giant thud.

"What the fu----ck!" Oak yelled, "I just wanted a HUG!"
"I'm sorry Oak "
"It's fine I just shattered my tailbone"
He got ambrosia and he was fine. Everyone went and it was amazing we eventually forgot we were supposed to be judging. Suddenly someone walked on to the stage and said the 30 min call. Lin came next to me and said "that's Tommy Kail"

"Why are there kids here?" Tommy asked. "Umm the cast is fostering me"
"Got it well I'm Tommy and you are?"
"I'm Abby"

We watched the show and ate in the wings. When World was Wide Enough came on I felt nervous. I ran to my room. I heard steps behind me. What if it was the Minotaur. I started to breathe harder it felt like there was a brick on my chest. I hid under the bed with my sword. As the door opened my vision went black.