Chapter 6

Lin's POV

I walked to the theater on the way to my second show. I met Groff in my dressing room. "Jon I'm worried about Abby I mean-"
"Don't worry but I am too Monday we can go to camp on our day off"
"Sounds great! Remember the old days in the Hephaestus cabin and V in the Athena cabin?"
"Yeah it will be nice to go back"
"Remember how we didn't fit in at all because we couldn't make anything"
"But we ended up making up characters and musicals"
Just then my phone dinged and it was Ben Platt. We talked about Abby and how she was doing I learned that Ben is a child of one of the big three. We were all going to camp on Monday with Vanessa and Seb.

Percy's POV

Abby woke up on her own his morning. I looked over to see a faint glow from her bunk. Wait. Noooooooooo. "Abby?" Woah morning voice much. "Yeah?" She said still looking away from me. "Do you have a cell phone?" My voice was shaky. "Yeah what's wrong with that?" She said holding it up. "Well........ let me get Annabeth stay here and turn it off"

I ran to the Athena cabin as fast as my legs could carry me. I didn't care that I was just in my boxers. I barged in to the cabin and a bunch of gasps went up. "Deal with it" I said in a passive aggressive tone. I walked over to Annabeth who was still asleep. I patted her and screamed in her ear "Annabeth there is an emergency in cabin 3"
"PERCY!"
I grabbed her arm and ran with her back to my cabin. "Dude I have no bra on and pj pants on"
"And I have just my boxers on yeah that's the emergency" I said pointing at Abby who was still on her phone. "Abby please come with me to the big house"
"Can I at least put on a shirt I mean I only have a sports bra on and spandex shorts"
"Tmi Abby!" I said.
"Well it's the equivalent of what you are wearing now but for girls"
"Fine"

Abby's POV

I threw on my orange camp shirt with black spandex shorts and walked to the big house with Annabeth who had my cell phone. I don't know what was such a big deal. It's just a cell phone I mean its not like saying MONSTERS COME AND GET ME!

We sat down on the porch in rocking chairs and Chiron came out and sat with us. "So Abby why didn't you tell me that you have a phone?" He said. "I didn't think it would be such a big deal I mean it's no saying monsters here I am, right?"
"Well that's exactly what it does"
"What? How will I contact my friends? Like Lin and Jon and Thayne"
"We will give the phone to Leo and he will fix it so it doesn't do this"
"Ok"

After sitting and drinking lemonade for a while Percy joined us fully clothed and holding something in his hand. "Abby I found this at the end of your bed" he handed me a pack of blue tick tacks. "It's tick tacks"
"Come with me" Annabeth said as she pulled both Percy and I to the arena. "Ok step away from up and open the tick tacks"

I did as I was told and it turned into a celestial bronze sword like Percy's but simpler and it had my name engraved in to its hilt. It was perfectly balanced and fit perfectly in my hand. I then made it go back to tick tacks and put it in the waist and of my shorts because I have no pockets.