Woah. When North got mad, he got mad. Remind me never to get North pissed off, ever.

I sighed, "I'm sorry," I said, settling on a table filled with toys, "It's just... It's so frustrating! I tried everything, and she still doesn't remember! It sucks not knowing what to do. It's like when I wasn't a Guardian yet; I was just walking mindlessly, not knowing where to go." I muttered, hanging my head.

I felt soft, feathery arms enclose around me. Judging by the fact that they were small and that they were covered in teal, blue and yellow feathers, I knew it was Tooth. She hugged me tightly, comfortingly. When she pulled away she said, "It's ok. We understand, and we accept your apology. In fact, you shouldn't even be apologizing." her kind purple eyes were now warm and concerned.

I smiled, "Thanks, Tooth." I felt much better now.

"Jack," North starts; he seems much calmer now, "Well, we were discussing something before you came in," he says.

Sandy perks up and starts portraiting several things in a hurry. I saw a few; a snowflake, Elsa, and a Tooth Case.

"Thanks Sandy, but, uh, what does that mean?" I asked. Sandy's projections always left me confused. Bunny rolls his eyes, but I chose to ignore him; North was right. We had much more important matters to discuss... that and I really didn't want to see North's wrath, ever again.

"Ho ho ho! Well since Elsa doesn't remember you, we know how to get her memories back!" North explains, his voice jolly again.

I grinned eagerly, "How?" I asked. "The same way you got yours." Bunny answers with a smirk. I frowned, I wasn't very good with riddles.

I looked at them confused.

"Jack," it was Tooth this time; why does their sentences always start with Jack? I wondered. "You seem to be forgeting who the Guardian of Memories is?" she says grinning cheekily.

Then it hit me; The same way I got mine. The Tooth Case. Memories. Elsa.

We were going to the Tooth palace.

----

Queen Elsa

I stood there, frozen with fear and curiosity. Pitch Black? He seemed familiar, but I wasn't sure where I've seen him before...

"What do you want?" I asked cautiously. I had a bad feeling about this guy.

"Do not fear me, my dear Elsa, I want to help you." he said, he had a thick, British accent.

Help me? Should I trust him? I didn't think so, but I could really use someone's help right now. He was the only one who decided to come after me, though I don't even know him. Well, besides Anna, of course.

"Help me how?" I asked curiously. If his intentions are good, maybe I should join him...

Pitch Black's gray lips curl up into an evil grin, "I will teach you what you have always wanted, something you don't seem to have; control."

I gasped. Control. How did he know?

"Control what?" I tested him.

"The powers you possess. There is no need for your fear, dear Elsa. For I will be here to help you," he says, looking at me with a smile.

I looked at him, his face, searching for any kind of false, suspicious look but all I saw was sincerity, at least what looked like sincerity, in his amber eyes.

"Will anyone get hurt? Because I already hurt a lot of people. I cannot afford any more." I told him. I was considering his offer; its not like I had any other choice.

Well, I do. It was either come with him or be alone, waiting an eternity for something that wouldn't come.

He looked at me in the eye, golden yellow meeting icy blue, and said, "I promise you, my queen, that nobody will ever get hurt," and he extended his hand out. His lips were tilted up ever so slightly in a perfect smirk.

I bit my lip, I wasn't sure if I should do this.

Ugh. I had so much confflicting emotions inside of me. My head was telling me to go, to come with him and learn how to control my powers. It was the logical thing to do.

But my heart contradicts it, and tells me not to join him. That someone will show up.

It was this gut feeling, something that seems like such a big risk but you want to follow it anyway. Coming with Pitch Black would be a risk, but I would be gaining something from it, right?

On the contrary, something inside me didn't trust Pitch. He seemed too malevolent-looking to be good.

"I will think about it," I told him, deciding that I couldn't choose now. I was under too much stress, and I was on edge.

Pitch withdraws his hand, his lips quirking down into a scowl, "Fine. But be warned, my Queen. Delaying this is not a good idea. Your sister's time is limited." he warns.

My sister's time? Anna! My eyes start to water with tears as I remember and realize what I had done.

Pitch laughs in a very evil manner, his deep voice echoing inside my palace.

I looked up at him, ready to hit him with my powers but I stopped when I saw was happening.

I managed to stifle my gasp as black sand surrounds him, enclosing him. It seemed to envelop my whole palace, wrapping it up with a cloak of fear and despair. I let out a slight as a feeling of agony and anxiety washes over me.

Then, the black sand evaporates into thin air, taking Pitch with it. It was gone with the blink of an eye.

It left me in a state of awe, shock and fear.

Anna's time is limited. I remember the first time I struck her; in her head. The troll said that the head would be easy to persuade.

But I hit her in the heart this time. Would she survive? Oh dear, what if she dies? 

Then it hit me; if Anna dies, it would be my fault. I ran a hand through my hair. I have endangered my sister's life even more!

I truly am a monster.

I need to find a way to stop this- no, wait, scratch that- to stop me.

What do I do now?

I need someone who can help me control it.

Pitch? It was gonna be a big risk, but it's worth a shot.

After a while, I finally made my decision. If, or when, Pitch comes back, I will join him. It is for the good of everyone.

Maybe.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey ya'll!

Thank you so much for all those reads, like seriously, Melting the Ice is my fastest book to gain this many readers, reads, votes and comments in such a short amount of time!!! Seriously, thank you!!!!

So, I've been thinking. What should I call ya'll? I was thinking about Nerdies cause of my username. Or maybe Frosties cause ya'll like Jack Frost, but 'Frosties' seems overused. Just comment, feel free to tell me any suggestions!

Also, vote and share!

I Luv Ya'll,

xx Erica