Chapter Three

Jack Frost

I watched as Elsa's eyes fluttered close. She looked so peaceful when she's asleep. I smiled to myself, leaning against the window pane.

Deciding that she's safe, I walked off and leapt from the balcony, leting the wind carry me. "Whooo hooo!" I yell, laughing. I gripped my staff and sent frost all over the roof of the castle.

I watch as it slowly melts away. I kept doing this several more times until I heard a familiar neigh.

My eyes widening, I whirled around, coming face to face with a nightmare. Narrowing my eyes with anger, I aimed my staff at it, sending ice and frost. I missed it. Frowning, I took after it, and we flew all over Arendelle until I finally shot it, freezing it.

I grinned in triumph, poking the thing with my staff until I realized something.

This is a nightling. Exactly like the ones Pitch uses.

My eyes widen in realization. Before I know it, I was flying all the way back to the castle. I got there just in time to see Pitch come out of Elsa's room.

"Pitch!" I hollered, shooting ice and frost from my staff. He just laughs like a maniac and disappears into the night before my attack can penetrate him.

Panting, I quickly flew into Elsa's room to make sure shes safe.

I freeze in place once I saw she was awake.

Elsa

I sat on my bed, trying to contain my fear

What was that? I could've sworn I saw a man, the shadow of a man, at least, but then it just evaporated. Poof. Just like that. Gone.

I wasn't sure if I was imagining it, but I definitely wasn't imagining the deep chuckle I heard just outside my window.

No, no Elsa. You're imagining things, I tell myself, rubbing my face. How can that happen? Your window is a the top of the castle, no one could reach it.

I hear the sound of wind gushing into my bedroom and I was about to stand up and close it when I see a pair of icy blue eyes staring into mine. I stiffle a gasp. Who was he?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Cliffhanger!! Haha, I'm pretty sure you guy know who it is right? Well if you don't, then you'll just have to wait till the next chapter.

Until then, Vote And Comment!!

I'll give a dedication to those random commentors so please comment!!

I luv Ya'll, seriously.

xx Erica

Ps, *Gives you a giant bear hug* Thanks for reading!