Chapter Ten

Elsa

"Thank you for everything. I wouldn't be able to do any of this without you." I said to Jack, then went back to face the crowd. I didn't want to see the look on Jack's face; I feel scared. I didn't want to see his reaction; he might be mad or something.

I sigh. No matter what I do, or how many years it has been, I still have so much fear within me.

I force my eyes close. Conceal, don't feel, I think.

When I opened my eyes, someone was there in front of me, "Your Majesty. I am Princess Maridella of Corona, daughter of Queen Rapunzel." she says.

I am quite startled. I had no idea someone was there. I look at the fair maiden, she had long chestnut brown hair, prominent emerald green eyes, thin, pink lips and rosy cheeks. I smiled, "Pleased to meet your acquaintance." I said, curtsying slightly.

"My kingdom has heard of your loss. I am very sorry about your parents." she says. "Its okay. It's been three years now. I am quite over their death, though I still grieve for them." I assured her.

Maridella smiles, "Oh, you're so strong. I wouldn't know what I'd do if my parents died like that. So sudden." she shivers slightly.

I wouldn't know what I'd do too, if it weren't for Jack, I thought to myself.

Maridella and I ended up conversing a for a while, that is until Anna showed up.

"Elsa!" she calls out. Maridella excuses herself.

"I mean, Queen." Anna corrects herself, giving me a curtsy, "Hi. Me again." she says excitedly, "I would like to present Prince Hans of The Southern Isles." Anna gestures to the man beside her. He looked handsome, with his neatly styled brown hair and warm brown eyes, though I found myself missing Jack's messy silvery white hair and piercing blue eyes. "Your highness." he says. I nod, smiling at the thought of Jack.

Jack. He said something about someone named Hans.

"He could be with Pitch." Jack's worried voice echoes in my head. I need to stay guarded with this man.

I focused my attention on the two of them, Hans and Anna as they seem to be tripping over their words.

"We-"

"Would like-"

"Your blessing-"

"Our marriage!" they finish in unision.

I wasn't sure if I got that right, "Marriage?" I ask in disbelief. Jack just warned me about that guy and now Anna wants to marry him? "Yes!" Anna squeals.

So they are serious about this? "I'm sorry, I'm confused." I said.

"Well we haven't worked out all the details ourselves," Anna explains, laughing and giggling like a giddy kid, she goes on. I wasn't even listening. Why? Why does my sister make impulsive decisions like this?

"Will we live here?" Anna asks Hans. "Here?" I gasp.

No they can't!

"Absolutely!" Hans answers happily.

Shouldn't she be asking me that? And why would Hans answer yes? Surely he has his own palace where they could stay in. No, Elsa, Anna can't get married! She's too young! Too inoccent. I argued with myself.

"Ohh we could invite all twleve of your brothers to live with us." Anna squeals. "What?" I asked, horrified. "We have the room of course!" Anna says a-matter-of-factly. "No no no no!" I said but she paid me no attention, "Anna. Slow down." I said, louder this time.