MJ. You have fallen for me!

Start from the beginning

You turned to see MyungJun holding a bouquet of flowers. You're eyes watered at the sight of it because you had never gotten one from Jimin. You had anticipated it but he never gave you one. So you assumed he wasn't romantic.

“Is that for me?” you asked, absent mindedly. “Uhm....No...” your heart dropped. They weren't for you. You weren't the only girl in his life. Sparking of that, did MyungJun even have a girlfriend?

“Kim MyungJun, do you have a Girlfriend? ” you asked. He shook his head. “Ani, but I've got my eyes on this particular girl”

“Ah...” you let the word escaped from your mouth. Why did his confession make you feel uneasy..you stared at the red bouquet and sighed. When was Jimin going to show his love like this?

“Are you going to confess to her?” you inquired, biting your lips.

“I dunno yet. Should I?” he was asking you? You shook your head. “Don't confess yet.you might lose her and the you'd get heartbroken. I don't want that for you” you said but you know you were lying. You just didn't want any girl near him. Were you being selfish asking for that much?

“O-Okay..I won't tell her-yet” he said, taking the bouquet and heading into the kitchen. He handed it over to his Co-worker. “you said she likes Roses right?”

“Yes” the other nodded. “Thank you so much Hyung for helping me get it”

“You're welcome” MyungJun mentioned, getting back to work.

-----

Your doorbell rang as you rushed down to open it. You opened it to see MyungJun in front of you with a large box of pizza.

“was passing, so I thought I'd drop by...” he said with a smile. You blushed. “Sure..come in”

“thanks and this-” he handed you a bouquet of orchids. “-is for you”. You collected it with waters in your eyes. You stared at it longingly as MyungJun spoke.

“Every beautiful girl deserves a beautiful Thing”

You hugged him passionately. He returned the hug to, slipping his hands around your waist. He knew he was going to get his heartbroken falling for you but he was going to enjoy every moment he spends with you.

----

Ten months is a pretty long time for two people to fall in love if you ask me. MyungJun was head over heels for you but you? You weren't fully aware of your feelings.

“Here” your mother said, handing you a box. You collected it and opened it. It was a blue dress with Purple beads around the neck. What was this for? Why was she giving you that beautiful dress?

“Omma, why are you..”

“Its the dress I wore the day I married your father. It looked to big and old fashioned, so I adjusted it and made it into something you could wear” she said, staring at the gown. You ran your hands through the fabric as you thought.

Getting married didn't sound like a bad idea anymore.

---

“I swear, I didn't!”

“Then explain why she kissed you!”

“I have no idea!”

You rubbed your forehead. “you know what? If you like her then go be with her okay?!”

You picked up your bag about to leave when MyungJun grabbed your wrist and twirled you to fave him. “I don't like her” you rolled your eyeballs.

“Do you think I'm dumb?”

He smiled at that question and wasted no time in pressing his lips against yours. Your eyes widened as his arms found its way to your waist and yours to his neck. You liked it so much. You liked the burst of Emotions you got when you were around MyungJun. Your heart connected with his. You and him were complete when you were in his arms. You were happy and satisfied.

He released you, placing a kiss on your forehead. “I like you. I only like you” he confessed. You smiled as you snuggled into his arms.

MyungJun was the one.

-----

   Jimin smiled as he approached your figure. He hugged you with so much love and you hugged him back slightly.

“Jimin...” you began. “..there's something you need to know”

“wait..let me make my own announcement... ” he said and got on his knees with a box in his hand. “Marry me” he said as you covered your mouth.

“Jimin...” you sighed.

“Wae? What's wrong jagi?”

You shook your head as MyungJun stared at you from afar. He sent you a nod and you smiled at him. You showed your finger to Jimin and said with tears in your eyes.

“I found someone. I found someone who treated me with so much love. I found someone who put my feelings first before his. I found him Jimin and we are married ” you ended.

“What?” he exclaimed. “N-No jagi you can't be serious”

You sighed. “I only came to tell you that. Have a good life Jimin” you walked away and into MyungJun's arms.

“He will be fine ” he consoled you. You nodded in his arms. “I know” you replied. It wasn't your fault or anyone's fault that you had deeply fallen for Kim MyungJun.

----

Sorry Park Jimin! This Author is very mean.(—_—).

Did you like it? Drop a comment!.

P.s: who else's waiting for Astro to comeback?

-Author Lee.