MJ. You have fallen for me!

Start from the beginning

                    You were sure you were at the wrong place because your mom would never ask you to meet anyone at a coffee shop. You had asked for were he worked, not were she wanted you two to meet. Shrugging, you entered into the Café and approached the counter.

  “Welcome to *** café, what would you like to have M'am?” the boy behind the counter as as you shrugged. “I'll have your best”

“Ne. One **** coming up” while waiting, you took time to scan the boy in front of you as your gaze fell on his nametag.

Kim MyungJun?

No freaking way? Your parents will never do this to you.

“Your are MyungJun?” you gasped earning a look of confusion from MyungJun. “Uhm, yea..do we know each other?”

“About that, we need to talk...now” you emphasised. He looked at you for a while before ending the battle in his mind. He did a hand signal to another boy his age and followed you to the back of the Coffee Shop.

    You didn't like beating around the Bush, so you laid it out plainly. “I am (y/n) and were are supposed to be in an arranged marriage” he bit his lips, nodding his head.

“Ha...” he rubbed the nape of his neck. “..It was you...”

“Yes..it is me and I already have a boyfriend so that marriage isn't going to work. So tell your parents to convince my parents not to go ahead with it. Arraseo?”

He nodded. “I doubt your mother would let it go because she's spoken to me several times about not letting you go....but I think we can become good friends and convince them that being friends is enough right?”

That..

Was...

  Not a Bad idea. You thought.

“Sure..let's go ahead with that.” you said, handing your hand out. “I'm (y/n)..Nice to meet you”

He shook it, sending you a sincere smile. “Pleasure to meet you, I'm Kim MyungJun”

-----

“(y/n)-ah”

“yea?”

You answered into the phone as you stared at the ceiling. “I'm free today, do you want to have Lunch with me?”

“Sure...whatever.” you said, getting up to get dressed.. You couldn't decline cause you were bored anyway.

---

What to do?

“Don't worry, you'll find someone” MyungJun said as he prepared coffee for you. “But who will leave everything just to accompany me to a Barbeque party?”

He stopped mixing the coffee and looked up at your perplexed face. “I don't have A limo but I've got an Audi ,if you don't mind...”

You stared confusingly at him. What the hell was he talking about? He cleared his throat and looked elsewhere.

“Well...uhm...” he stuttered. “...If you'd like to, I can...uhm..accompany you” he ended.

“Are you crazy?!” you yelled. His expression dropped.of course you wouldn't go with him because he wasn't your ty-

He pushed his thoughts when he felt warm arms around him. You were hugging him. “Of course I'll go with you! Why wouldn't I like the idea of going with you?!”

You said as he smiled and hugged you back. He was truly Happy.

-----

“(y/n)”