Hurt Knee >>Niall Centric

Start from the beginning

But now he was seriously regretting it.

He didn't know if he could keep the tears in and it was barely even a couple minutes into the concert.

He wasn't moving around much, he knew he wouldn't the whole concert. And he gave up his act, he needed the boys help.

Silent tears started falling down his face and Liam immediately ran over, wrapping his arms around Niall's waist. Niall rested almost all his weight onto him and Liam didn't seem to mind.

"What's wrong?" He leaned down to whisper and Niall just pointed to his knee.

"Been hurtin' all day." He mumbles and Liam just smiled fondly and shook his head.

"Why didn't you tell me? Or one of the boys?"

"Didn't want to worry you." He replied and Liam nodded.

"You think you're good for the rest of the concert?" He asked with genuine concern, his playful smile now gone.

Niall wanted to say no, to tell him that he was definitely not going to make it but he could see the other boys looking at him worriedly now and some of the fans even were looking at him worriedly. He couldn't stop the concert and disappoint everyone. So he just nodded with a smile and wiped his tears as Liam helped him walk over to the others.

Zayn immediately wrapped his arm around Niall as well and now Niall was basically being carried by the boys.

The pain in his knee was starting to lessen by the end of the concert, as one of the boys-if not two, were always by his side.

But it was the last 20 minutes of the concert when everything went downhill.

Niall was feeling much better. He had just pushed Louis off, telling him he wanted to try and walk on his own. Louis had let him go carefully but hovered just in case Niall needed him, or he fell.

But then Harry picked up his water bottle with a smirk and before Zayn knew what was happening, he was soaked head to toe.

Zayn gasped and retaliated, but then Liam fell in the aftermath and Niall just rolled his eyes, pushing Louis to go to them because he could see how he wanted to join.

"Are you sure? I can stay, who wants to join them being idiots anyway? Not me, pfffft." Niall just rolled his eyes and laughed.

"I'm fine. I'll just sit here, the concerts almost over anyway." Louis just nodded excitedly and practically hopped over like a child where he ended up drenching Harry before he even knew Louis was near him.

Niall laughed and shook his head at his 4 idiot bandmates.

He went to walk farther down where he could hopefully sit down until the boys were done, but just as he started walking a pain worse then when Louis had knocked him down that morning flared in his knee.

He whined in pain and looked down to see a phone by his feet. He only tried to shake it off, telling himself it was only around 10 more minutes and then he can go ice it and just sleep it off.

But he didn't even make it two more steps before he had to stop, he was crying now, not even silent, a loud sob ripped from his throat and he wasn't sure if he could handle the pain, it hurt so bad.

There were gasps as he started to sway on his feet, black dots dancing in front of his eyes.

The boys looked up just as Niall fell unconscious on the ground. The arena was left in shocked gasps and shrieks of horror as the boys quickly ran to tend to their small bandmate.

-

When Niall woke up he gasped in pain. Someone was gently touching his knee but to him they might as well have been punching it.

"Hey hey it's okay, calm down Nialler." He looked up at Zayn who was gently stroking his hand, he only whimpered in response.

"I don't think it needs stitches, just ice it and stay off it for a couple days and you should be good as new." Niall's head snapped up to look at the stranger who was touching his knee and he could only assume he was a doctor of some sorts.

"Thank you." Liam told him and showed him out while Harry gently put a hand on Niall's arm, Louis playing with Niall's hair, it was quite relaxing.

"We were so worried, you gave us a heart attack there." Liam said as he came back in the room, an ice pack in hand.

"Thought you died on us." Zayn muttered and Niall couldn't help but crack a small smile.

"Always so dramatic." He muttered, Zayn only kissed the back of his hand to hide a smile.

It was silent for a few minutes before Harry spoke up.

"I hope you know we aren't going to let you out of our sights for a while now." Niall only rolled his eyes, trying to hide his smile because truth be told, he really didn't mind.

[1481 Words]