"Hoi Hoi Hoi! Welcome welcome! Welcome to Zion's Magic Shop! Yes yes! Take a look around!" A German accented voice drove their eyes to a lime green exceed, wearing a wizard hat and small brown tunic sitting at a counter. "Look around children." They jumped, looking behind to see Charle with the two holding a basket in hand, with some tonics inside. "Great. A way to stop that armpit hair from ever growning, Zion's Hair Halt." Storm read the bottle sarcastically, handing it to Reiki and Nao who were impatiently waiting to take a look.

"Your easy way of getting rid of pores on your face, wash away with this tonic that guarantees ever-lasting smooth skin." Nova saw the corner of the labeled bottle peeling off, she peeled off the rest of the label to see the actual name behind it. She turned to the exceed, "Did you steal this?" The exceed ignored the comment and walked over to PantherLily. "Are these customers not satisfied?" PantherLily faced the young adults and tsked. "These kids are going to be in the Grand Magic Games." The exceed made an "o" shape with his mouth and walked over to a bookshelf, and pulled on the spine of an orange book.

The bookshelf pushed out of the way, revealing a whole other room, with mannequins equipped with armor and magic supporting outfits. Not to mention the other entire wall of weapons. Their jaws dropped, quickly running in like they saw a new candy store. The exceed stopped them before going in. "Let me deliberate all of you first." He pointed to Nash first, he measured his torso and everything, before stepping into the room and Stopping in front of a male mannequin. The rest peered over the corner peeking at what they were doing.

"This will increase your fire strength whenever you use your powers, your sister will use a similar one, in which when you two are in near radius of each other, power will then double." The exceed said taking out a ring of keys and unlocking the glass case the mannequin was being held in.

The exceed then walked over to the weapon wall, lifting a long Katana with a black helm and red accessories, he handed it to Nash. "You'll see what it'll do when you try it." Nash nodded and took the outfit and sword.

Nash

Next was Luna, she went through the same thing her brother did and received an outfit with a similar color choice to her brother's

Luna