I⃟

--The Fernandes household--

"Okay Reiki, your job is simple, pick a random job with Nash, pretend you forgot something here then-"

"Come and bring Nash with me, yeah yeah that's like the twentieth time you've explained it to me." Rosemary's eyes filled with fire as Reiki and Storm snickered. "I dunno Rose, maybe if I explained it to Reiki, he'll actually understand what he's listening to." Nova smirked as she butted heads with Rosemary, "What was that power outlet?!"

"I dunno, you tell me twinkle twinkle little star!"

They growled at each other as Reiki, Storm, and Luna laughed loudly. They stopped wrestling when Slyvia, Rin, Gale, and Valeria came through the doors, "Okay, we looked in the guild hall, Nash is there. He's talking with Natsu and Happy." Slyvia skipped in with three boxes of party decorations, Rosemary and Nova came to take off some boxes, "Okay, I'll decorate the living room." Nova and Rosemary said in unison, they glared at each other. Then Erza put her hands on both of their shoulders, "Rosemary you decorate the kitchen, Nova you can decorate the entrance. Me and Lucy will get the Living room."

They groaned, "Yes, Erza." Nova said jogging to the entrance. "But mom!"

"No buts in this house, go! Your brother will be getting Nash soon." Rosemary groaned and left. "She gets it from your side of the family." Erza said to Jellal, who was with Gray making peppered chicken, extra spicy. "Believe what you want Scarlet, believe what you want." He chuckled deeply, as Gray dropped the pepper shaker chasing Slyvia who was going after Rin with a bat because he dropped the cake Slyvia worked so hard on. Juvia joined in on the chase, "Storm! Do something about your sister!" She yelled to him, he dropped what he was doing and he splashed water on her.

"Waaaaaaaahhhhhh! Mommy I didn't have my umbrella!" Slyvia ran to the bathroom. Gray smacked the back of Storm's head, "What the hell dad?!"

"I blame Natsu, you weren't thinking things through. Again." Gray said to his son in a monotone. "Hm, that's not how you were acting at the tower of heaven that's for sure." Jellal laughed as he passed by Gray, overhearing their conversation. Storm laughed and Gray growled at Jellal. "That was 20 years ago, don't they say the, more awesome you are the wiser?" Gray stood proud, "Nope." Storm put his hands behind his head and walked off to talk with Reiki.

"Reiki! You're supposed to meet up with Nash!" Rosemary growled at him as she literally kicked him out the door.

--Later at the guild hall--

"Nash! Hurry up! I'm getting hungry, I want cheesecake!" Reiki groaned as Nash had his finger on his chin looking at the request board. "Teenagers, huh Natsu?" Bisca and Alzack chuckled and Natsu was impatiently waiting for Nash. "Shut up ya old geezers." Natsu snapped.

"Who are you to talk old? Your salmon hair is starting to fade in to baby pink!"

"Yeah whatever." Happy was asleep silently on Natsu's head, it wasn't cute, it was kinda gross, with a fish bone sticking out and drool dripping. Happy had a cane now and barely flew. "Boy! Pick a job! The other members are anxious on what job to pick because they don't wanna pick the one you're gonna get, since it's your birthday!" Makarov yelled half asleep, most people were wondering when this guy was gonna die. "Aha! 14,000 jewels ain't too bad just to take down a bunch of bandits!" Nash ripped the poster off, and ran over to Reiki who started a conversation with Asuka about the party.

"Okay so you and the old people go round back while I take the long way to my house, make sure the geezers pick up the pace." Asuka nodded, and stood up to talk to her parents about the plan. "Found one!" Nash said, then Reiki patted his pockets. "Shoot I forgot something. Let's stop by my house real quick." Reiki pushed Nash out the door, "B-but don't we need to tell Mirajane about the job?" Nash stammered wondering what the rush was.