X⃟V⃟I⃟I⃟

Sorry everyone for the long break! I'm also really sorry I didn't really tell you about it =.= I just decided to go on bye after I got 1K reads!!!! Wow I wanna thank you all for it, and I really want to thank everyone reading this that took the time out of their day for it. But I just want to quickly point out 3 profiles that i think are amazing and I'm grateful for them:
Some of you know why I tagged you~
JulieJewels210
PastelPri_Anime
BasicWinter

But I really want to thank all of you for reading, and I won't stop you right now, but here starts the chapter...

-Whitefoxxxxx

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

-Narrator's POV, August 13th-

Gale storms off with the wind at his feet, a current of anger sways with him, but an aura of regret surrounds everyone else. They all looked down at the ground, Gale mumbling and fuming, making his way out of the stable. "Maybe he's right. Maybe Nova will come back on her own-"

"Don't think like that, we won't get lazy and we won't give up. We're going to find Nova, with or without my brother." Valeria furrowed her brows, cutting off Sylvia. "She's right, we can't waste time. So." Rosemary took the reins of her horse and hopped up on the saddle. "Saddle up." She said.

Everyone now riding their horses out of the stables and onto the long, rolling, green hills with dirt paths cutting the land. The horses full of energy, reflecting off of it's riders, full of life with determination.

-

They passed by farms, the countryside of Fiore, then decided to leave their horses with someone for there probably wouldn't be a place to keep the horses in the big city. They found an old woman who already had a horse stable, and payed her a couple hundred thousand jewels to take care of the horses. From there, they were on foot, until they arrived at a few houses, turning into a few buildings, then a shadow cast upon them. They looked up to see the lumbering rock with the Grand Magic Games arena sitting on top. "We've arrived." Reiki said slowing down.

Crocus, otherwise the blooming capitol of Fiore. "Lets check the train station." Rosemary said. "Be real. Nova would've left the station by now." Luna said looking at the sun setting. "Well we can at least ask, c'mon stay positive and hope for the best." Nash cheered a bit, Luna smiled slightly and nodded. They headed to the station that was buzzing with hundreds of people. Storm pointed to a man who almost looked like the conductor back at Magnolia. "There. He might've seen her."

Struggling through the crowd, they reached the conductor. "Excuse me sir? We're looking for someone." Sylvia lightly tapped on his shoulder, he turned to her. "Is it a child? If so, check our lost and found." They all completely ignored the fact that it was called something inhumane, and continued the conversation. "No, we're just trying to find her, she's a teenager, about 17, she has kind of platinum blond hair."

"I'm sorry miss. There were many girls that fit that description who passed by, it is a holiday weekend so this place has had a variety of people passing through. But has she rode a train here?" We all nodded in hope of a clue. "Yes, from Magnolia." Rin said. "Well that does narrow it down, it was less busy earlier, actually. Now I think about there was a platinum haired girl that came off the train without a ticket. We fined her of course, but I think she went off that way." The conductor pointed towards the direction of the shopping district.

"Perfect. Thank you!" They waved him off, he looked back at his clipboard. They started sprinting past people into the busy streets of shops and stands. "This place is chalk full of people, where are we gonna find her?!" Luna threw her hands up in the air. Rosemary looked around, then her eyes landed on one place. "I know where she might be." Rosemary pointed to a small branch of the Magic council. "She's trying to track her dad." Rosemary said. "Well that's the only thing we can think of so let's go." Nash started running to the building, with different people coming in and out.

They stopped at the front counter. "Excuse me, we were wondering if someone came in here and possibly tried tracing someone named Laxus Dreyar?" Luna asked the woman who just adjusted her glasses, she had dark brown hair cut into a bob. "Was her name by any chance Nova Dreyar?" The woman looked at the group, they all nodded. "What's your reason if business with her and what's your relation to her?"

"She fled from the guild. Her mother has requested we go after her, as well as us. We're friends and on the same team as her in our guild."

"Can I see your emblems?" They all lifted a piece of their clothing up, revealing their emblems which was where their parents' were. The woman nodded, and started looking at the Lacrima monitor typing something. "Nova Dreyar. 17 years at age. Member of Fairy Tail. Yeah she came here today at 1:32pm in search of Laxus Dreyar. We informed her that his last whereabouts was on July 26, 4:54pm, here in Crocus, audience with the king. No further data or surveillance recorded."

"Did she say if she was going to go after him?"

"Something about that. She requested an audience with the king discussing this tomorrow at 10:00am."

"Do you possibly know where she's staying?" Sylvia asked shyly twiddling with her fingers. "Your in luck. She asked, and I appointed her to the Lucky Cat motel. Just around the corner." All of them thanked her immediately and dashed off, running around the building ending up at an old, beat up motel. An old woman, about 70, was petting a cat and sitting at the front desk. "Ma'am is there someone staying here named Nova Dreyar?" Rosemary questioned, the woman looked at her confused, she tilted her head a bit.

"I'm sorry dear, who? I've had no customers today." This left the teenagers dumbfounded. What? That's impossible. Without a word they went back to the Magic council building, but there was a different woman at the desk. "May I help you?" She asked politely. "Here was another woman here. She has glasses and short hair. "I was on duty here the entire time Miss."

Luna widened her eyes and looked back at her comrades. What in Fiore just happened?