I⃟V⃟

The mischievous group were literally trying their best to hold in their screams and excitement. "C-calm down guys, I'm simply proposing to Wendy there, and you guys can tag along." Romeo gave a cold sweat but all of them were seeping with energy, Romeo had the special ring in his back pocket. "I SO wanna see Kylo Ren!" Rosemary fan girled in the corner with Luna and Nova. "Dude tower of terror." Reiki nudged Nash and Storm, but Nash got nervous inside.

"Then I get to meet Cinderella!" Valeria and Sylvia internally screamed together while Gale and Rin fist bumped to the thought of going to Hyper Space Mountain. Rosemary and Nova looked at each other and in a high pitched voice screamed, "ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!!!"

"Guys ready to go? Me and Rome are gonna be sitting in Natsu's car. And your parents all told me to tell you to BE RESPONSIBLE." Wendy eyed all of them at the end.

--After road trip--

"DISNEYLAND!" They all yelled at the Mickey Mouse sign. They sped through the streets causing a few honking of horns and accidents. They eventually parked in the Minnie Mouse section and waited for their parents car to arrive.

"Finally!" Luna crossed her arms as Lucy came out of the car and pulled on her ear. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow!" Luna whined as Erza pulled Reiki and Rosemary's ear. "I saw you two driving and speeding! And the guild can't pay much more for your wreck less driving!" She yelled into their ears as they hissed from their mothers strong grip on their earlobes. "WE'RE SORRY." They all apologized in unison and their parents just sighed.

They went inside, after the super long line. "Okay we can all buddy up and go on whatever rides we want." Natsu stated.

Partners :

Rosemary and Nova
Reiki and Storm
Nash and Luna
Rin and Slyvia
Gale and Valeria
Wendy and Romeo

They all went their separate ways. Romeo and Wendy went with Reiki, Storm, and Rosemary to Splash Mountain. "But those animatronics creep me the heck out." Wendy shivered. "Don't worry! It'll be fun!" Then Storm pointed to the log full of people raising their hands and crashing to the bottom. "Yes! We get wet! Come on! Before the line gets long!" He rushed them all into the empty maze and ending up into the log. Rosemary sat in front, Reiki 2nd, Storm 3rd, Wendy 4th, and Romeo last. Storm originally wanted to sit in front but so did Rosemary, so he did the gentleman thing and let the lady go first.

The first drop, the log filled with water and soaked their shoes. The second drop, a tiny sprinkle of water splashed their hair, "Oh those vultures scare me!" Wendy said closing her eyes as they were being brought up to the top where vultures were telling you that you're eventually gonna die on this ride. "Raise your hands!" Romeo yelled closing his hands as everyone except Wendy who was holding on for dear life, also raised their hands. The log balanced forward and a flash for the camera blinded them as they fell, "aaaaAAAAAAHH!"

*SPLASH*

"No! My phone!" Reiki panicked as the log started leaking water at the bottom. They exited, dripping water. All turned the corner and saw the picture right before the drop, they took a picture with their phones. "Haha! Look Rosemary did a peace sign!" Reiki patted his sister's back and she was laughing at his pose, he put a peace sign on Rosemary. "Look Wendy's scared out of her wits!" Romeo laughed as he hugged Wendy's shoulders and she smiled nervously. Storm was simply sticking out his tongue.

They all met up with the others, Gale, Valeria, Rin, and Sylvia all went to watch Aladdin. While Nash, Luna, and Nova went to the Ferris wheel. The parents were somewhere, by that I mean no where to be found. "Ooh let's all get hats and headbands at the Mad Hatter's!" Sylvia jumped up and down and pointed at the Alice in Wonderland part.