The Chase to Rivendell

The night quickly past and turned into day. It was brought to the Nazgul's attention that a she-elf had taken the hobbit, who possessed the ring. I took them awhile to locate the she-elf, but they quickly caught up with the elf. The she-elf, known as Arwen, was not just any elf but the daughter of Elrond. Caladwen was riding across the land, trying to catch up with the Nazgul's and the she-elf.

It wasn't long before she lost sight of them. She trotted her horse over to a ledge, where she saw the Nazgul's on one side of the river and the she-elf on the other. Caladwen watched as the Nazgul's demanded the she-elf to give up the hobbit, but the elf would do no such thing. She stood her ground and took out her sword. Caladwen was intrigued by the elf.

"If you want him, come and claim him." said the she-elf.

The Nazgul's pulled out their swords and rode their horses into the steady river water. It wasn't long after, that the she-efl began talking in the elvish language. The echoes of her voice became louder and louder as she repeated the same sentence. Soon enough, the river water became unsteady and water came toward the Nazgul's, forcing them in the opposite direction. Eight of the Nazgul's and the Witch-king rode away from the water as fast as they could. But it was no use. The water had caught up to them.

Caladwen rode her horse down to the river. She stayed on the side of the river, while she waited for the water to settle. The water had pushed the Nazgul's downstream, to where Caladwen was far away from them. So, she decided to take matters into her own hands. She grew tired of the Nazgul's failures, so she was determined to do things her way now.

When the Nazgul's were gone and the water calmed down, Arwen looked across the river, only to find another figure dressed in the same black cloak as the Nazgul's. At first, Arwen thought it was another Nazgul, but she knew that was impossible fore there were only nine of them. How could there be a tenth?

"Give me the hobbit, she-elf!" demanded Caladwen in a deep tone, so her voice couldn't be recognized.

"Eca, a mitta lambetya cendelessë orcova (go {French} kiss an orc)." replied Arwen.

"Pe-channas, dôl gîn lost (idiot, your head is empty)." said Caladwen. "You would be wise to just hand him over before things start going bad."

Arwen was shocked when she heard the figure underneath the dark cloak speak elvish. It was unusual and unknown. So, she turned her horse and kept on riding toward Rivendell. Caladwen followed Arwen in pursuit. She wasn't going to let Arwen escape.

Caladwen was on Arwen's tail. She was so close to catching up to Arwen, to where they could be side by side.

"Norro!" said Caladwen to her horse.

Caladwen's horse picked up its pace and galloped even faster. Caladwen was next to Arwen on hroseback. Caladwen looked over at the hobbit, who had been stabbed with a morgul blade. She could tell that he was fading fast, and he was starting to run out of time.

"Darro (stop) Arwen!"

Arwen ignored Caladwen and kept riding to Rivendell. Soon enough, they were coming close to the borders of Rivendell. Caladwen had to stop her horse becuase she couldn't pass into Rivendell when she was following Arwen, or she would most likely be killed. So she slowed her horse down and let Arwen escape.

"N'i lû tôl (until then), Arwen." mumbled Caladwen to herself.