My Assignment

In the lands of Mordor, stood the Barad-dur tower. At the top of the Barad-dur tower is Sauron, Lord of Mordor in his shadow form. He looks over the lands of Mordor, over seeing his evil plans taking there affect. Making sure that his army of orcs will be ready to strike when the time is right. But, in order for Sauron to take control of Middle Earth he must possess his ring, the Ring of Doom. However, the ring is far from his reach. Fore, a hobbit located in the Shire has Sauron's ring, and Sauron is determined to get it back.

Sauron was speaking with the Witch-king of Angmar at the top of Barad-dur. Sauron trusted the Witch-king more than anyone else under his command. The Witch-king was chief of the Nazgul's and was the captain for Sauron's armies.

"Witch-king of Angmar, the time has come to retrieve the ring." said Sauron, in his squreaching voice. "Bring me my daughter, Caladwen."

The Witch-king bowed down to Sauron, before he walked away to fetch Caladwen for him. While Sauron of Mordor, watched over the dark lands on his tower, his adopted daughter, Caladwen, spent most of her time away from the orcs and her father's minions. And the time she had to herself, she spent with her horse Sadron. Sadron is a black Friesian horse that her father had given her.

Aside from training, to keep her combat skills on point, Caladwen has been training her horse. It was something that calmed her nerves, and gave her time away from the orcs and their putrid smell that her nose disliked so much.

Caladwen was lunging her horse, Sadron, when the Witch-king of Angmar found her.

"Lady Caladwen, the dark lord has requested your presence at Barad-dur." informed the With-king with his ear piercing sound.

Caladwen stopped lunging her horse. She tightened the lead rope, causing her horse to walk over to her. Caladwen turned around to face the Witch-king, while she pet her horses neck with her right hand.

"What is it my father wishes to speak to me about, Witch-king of Angmar?" Caladwen asks.

"That is for him to explain, Caladwen, not I." replied the Witch-king.

Caladwen nodded her head. She walked back with the Witch-king to Barad-dur. They walked up to the top of the tower, where Sauron was waiting. The Witch-king bowed and stood behind Caladwen. Caladwen walked forward and brought herself before her father.

"My father, Sauron, you wished to see me." greeted Caladwen.

Sauron stared down at his adopted daughter.

"The time has come, Caladwen. The time for Middle Earth to be ruled by its one true master." started Sauron. "If I am going to rule Middle Earth, I need to have my strongest power, but in order for me to do that I need my ring."

"What does this have to do with me?" Caladwen asked.

"Travel with the Nazgul's to the Shire and retrieve my ring."

Caladwen looked up at her father immediately. She saw this as her opportunity to leave the lands of Mordor and travel to another realm. It was an opportunity that would allow her to see light, plants, and more instead of always being in the dark. She was filled with excitement.

"Caladwen, I am putting a lot of my trust in you." admitted Sauron. "Don't be the one to let me down."

Caladwen looked up at her father with a smile on her face. "Oh believe me father, I won't let you down."

"Waste no time then. Gather what you need for your journey and travel with the Nazgul's to retrieve my ring." commanded Sauron.