Prologue

This is a story about Caladwen, an abandoned elf from Rivendell who would soon become the adopted daughter of Sauron. But, before we get right into the story,there are some important things you need to know about Caladwen and her past.

Caladwen was born into a small family, consisting of her mother and father. Her mother was a very peaceful elf, who spent most of her time playing instruments. Her father was a very noble soldier of Lord Elrond's. It was because he was a good soldier, that her father went into battle and never came back. Once her mother gave birth to Caladwen in Rivendell, she died shortly afterwards. Leaving Caladwen alone and without a family. An elf soldier from Rivendell was suppose to travel to Mirkwood with Caladwen so that she could go live with her uncle, but the elf soldier taking Caladwen, was killed by Sauron before he could ever reach Mirkwood with Caladwen.

*Sauron hugging Caladwen*

Sauron and his army were traveling back to Mordor, when they encountered the elf soldier with Caladwen. It didn't take Sauron long before he realized that there was an elf child traveling with the deceased before he had died. He was going to kill the infant, but came up with a better idea. Sauron thought that if he took the child, he could train her and one day she could be used for his benefit in the future.

So Sauron took the baby back to Mordor and raised her as his own. However, when he was killed and left in a shadow form, his plans changed. She learned to fight with the orcs, but Sauron was seeing that Caladwen was starting to fight like the elves. He had to have the Witch-king train his adopted daughter, so that she could become even better and hopefully not fight like the elves. Sauron watched over her while she trained with the Witch-king or when she was exploring around the dark lands of Mordor. When she was a toddler, Caladwen found an old elvish book, that was left in Mordor after the war. The book taught her the elvish language, which she had no trouble picking up.

It wasn't long before the child had grown up and turned into a beautiful blonde hair and blue eyed elf. She became strong and smart. Her level of fight was far from anyone he had every seen before. She proceeded to be better than the Witch-king of Angmar. Caladwen knew of her father's history and developed a hate for anyone against his ideas. But, whether she liked it or not, she was still an elf. There were times when she couldn't put up with the darkness, or where she couldn't stand being around the orcs. Her fighting sometimes went back and forth from being her father's style, to the elvish style of fighting. And her own opinions started to surface, that she tried hiding from her father.

Ever since she was brought to Mordor, Caladwen has wanted to go outside the borders of Mordor. Sauron has restricted it because he doesn't want her to know anything outside of Mordor. But, there were times when she would look over at the other side of the Mordor gate and see nothing but land. Land that she hoped to one day explore. Little did she know that that day was closer than she thought.