27. Beautiful and Smart, And Not Good For Me

Start from the beginning

Disgust

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it- I mean I did mean it but I didn't mean it if you didn't like it, but I'm still sorry. Please don't throw me out, I promise I won't do that again, Dallon, just please don't throw me out."Brendon starts to panic, tears quickly building up in his eyes at the thought of being kicked out onto the streets again, especially now that he's gotten comfortable with living here with Dallon.

His chest feels tight as he thinks about it because it wouldn't just the living out on the streets part that worries Brendon, it's that fear of never seeing Dallon again that makes Brendon's chest heart and his vision to go swirly. He's attached, and everyone around the pair know how much Brendon seems to idolise Dallon as if he hung the room, and it's no surprise that he does, Dallon was the first piece of kindness Brendon had came in contact with in years.

Without him, Brendon isn't sure what'd he'd do. He's gotten so use and comfortable with having so,done look after him again, treating him like he's special, and talking to him like he's actually worth their time. He's gotten comfortable with being little once again, after many years of not being able to be himself.

"Bab- Brendon, Calm down. Lets just focus on following my breathing, yeah? Take a deep breath in, and a deep breath out, that's a good boy."Dallon coaxes as soon as Brendon's breathing starts to pick up in rapid short breathes that causes Dallons one heart to race in a panic that he's forced to push down because he's a Daddy and he needs to focus on Brendon first.

"I'm sorry,"Brendon panics, his voice thick with emotion and struggle as he tries to follow Dallons breathing techniques. The Hybrid self-consciously flinches whenever Dallon stands up, taking a couple of steps back with his ears flat in his hair and tail wrapped around his waist."I-I'll keep my distance, I'll sleep in my own bed a-and shower instead of baths-"

"Brendon. Stop."Dallon cuts through the Hybrids frantic rambling, using the authority voice that he has only used whenever Brendon had ran off one time in the park and nearly got himself hurt."Just, stop. Lets just forget this happened, okay? Because I don't want to talk about it anymore than you want to."

"But I do want to talk about it."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes there is."Brendon argues, now finding himself getting angry than sad at Dallons stubbornness because as much as he hates what the outcome would be, not talking about it will make the already awkward situation worse.

"No there isn't."Dallon snaps a little too quickly and a bit too loud, making Brendon flinch at the tone, not liking the way that Dallon is speaking to him."This kiss didn't happen. I don't kiss littles. It's not right, it's weird for me as your Daddy to kiss you."

"You kiss me all of the time!"

"On the cheek, or the forehead. Not on the lips, and especially not in the way we did."Dallon tries to get the point across, hating the look on Brendon's face.

"It hasn't stopped people before."

"Well I'm not like other people. You're a little, a little that I look after nevertheless and I won't sit here and let this happen. It's awkward."Because it is, it makes Dallon himself feel all weird and maybe it's not the type of weird that he's trying to make it out to be, but more of that weird feeling you get me when enjoy something you shouldn't.