Outta Pocket | Keith (R)

Start from the beginning

/BeccaGotFans: Shiiiit I'm yo side, left, right, up, down bitch. Shit all around the world bitch.

/KeithLovesUs: HAHHAHAHA ^^ WHOSE MANS IS THIS?

☆/itsalgee: she need God, jesus, the priest, the pastor, the Lord, the choir, the Christians, Muslims, Buddhisms...

/ReggieTheFuckBoy: KEITH GETCHO FANS AHAHAGZGWUS

☆/woodythegreat: Lord she need to be blocked. Ain't no becca with the good hair around here.

Malika was reading the comments before laughing. "KEITH YOU BETTER CALL BECCA WITH THE GOOD HAIR."

He just shook his head. "I have a Malika with the good hair, I'm good."

Malika just rolled her eyes. "Get off live Keith I wanna spend time with you."

Keith smacked his teeth. "I just started this live though baby, you can wait."

She raised her eyebrow looking at him like he was crazy. "I can wait?"

He looked at her nodding. "Uh.. yeah you can wait. You just got home any way so go do something."

Malika blinked cause Keith must've really lost his mind. "Yeah I'll find something to do," She took his phone a little. "Woody or Algee hit my line so we can go do something cause your friend got me fucked up, matter fact lemme call Bryshere."

Keith eyes widened at the name of her ex boyfriend Bryshere. "Girl you better chill!"

/KeithGotHoes: ooooh Malika got hoes.

☆/woodythegreat: y'all better not argue over live. Keith you wilding bro just end the live. 😂😂 and Malika you ain't finna get me killed.

☆/itsalgee: I can't fam, Amour just walked in looking like a snack and I'm hungry so I'm gone. Peace!

/KeithLovesUs: Team #Morgee!

/KeithsSlut: he so nasty 👅^^^

☆/woodythegreat: I wish I had a team. I'm single as fuck. Slide in my dms ladies. They don't call me woody the great for no reason!

Malika had gotten off of Keith's lap extremely upset with him. He was really neglecting her and her needs for a fucking live video.

"Bitch ass." She mumbled under her breathe storming up the stairs. He was still downstairs entertaining his fans instead of loving her. She had something up her sleeve for his ass too.

••••

Malika had took a shower and put on one of Keith's t shirts. She had on no underclothes and made sure she could use that to her advantage. She smirked to herself knowing he was still on Instagram live as she walked downstairs.