Not Sans

Riding home at top speed, I drive through the already open gates.

"Why are the gates open...." I mumble. Driving faster I make it over to undyne and alphys standing in front of their home. "Undyne, Alphys, why are the gates open."

"(Y/N), i-its G..." Alphys says to me staring in the direction of my house.

"What do you," I am interrupted with an explosion and screaming going off in the direction of my house. "What the hell is going on?!" I scream at undyne.

"About an hour after you left G just went insane...He started getting mad and went home, then about an hour later the cops came...and..."She says in a daze.

"Ugh whatever, I'll talk to you two later. I need to go see what's going on. Go inside and don't come out." I warn them. They nod and turn around, walking back inside of their home. I turn back around and jump on my bike. Ridin gup to my house, I pull into the driveway and see...

"G! BACK DOWN!" I scream jumping off my bike. G has yellow flames surrounding him and gaster blasters all over the place. He is shooting at the cops, who have seemed to retreat behind their cars. "G! SANS! GASTER SANS!" I scream again but he doesn't hear me. I sigh and jog over to where the cops are hidden behind their cars, occasionally shooting at G.

"Mam you cannot be here!" One calmly yet hurriedly tells me.

"Oh please I live here. And besides I'm the one hes freaking out over. Just stop shooting. Please." I look at him as another explosion shakes the ground. The police officer looks at me skeptically then placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll trust you." He sighs and looks back towards his fellow troops. "STAND DOWN!" He shouts. Everyone does as commanded and lets down their guns. Sans is still shouting in the background, and I turn and look towards him, then walk out from behind the police cars. He stares at me and growls, like a wild animal.

"Sans. Hey it's me (Y/N)." I smile at him and tilt my head. But Sans can't seem to hear me. He's in an animal like state. Baring his teeth. Growling. Heavy breathing. "I'm gonna come closer okay?" I say slowly beginning to inch towards him. Once I reach him and am standing right in front of him, I slowly reach out for him, attempting to place a hand on his shoulder. But he lashes out and grabs my hand, then pulls me into his chest.

"Ahh~ look at the pretty little dove I've caught~" he coos staring me in the eyes with a murderous look. He switches our position to my back being to his chest and his arm around my throat, just barely choking me.

"LET THE GIRL GO!" The police man I talked to shouts.

"I don't think so copper~ And I wouldn't shoot either, unless you want the girl to go bye bye!" Sans shouts back. He then puts his face into my neck and glares at the cops out of the corners of his eye. Looking towards the house, I see Toriel and Frisk staring at us like frightful animals from behind the window to the front room. I motion to them, signaling for them to get out of here. Toriel frantically nods and tugs frisk out of view from the window, although she protests. I sigh a shallow breath of relief then start to tug at Sans's arm around my neck.

"Please.....let go....can't, breath." I mumble gasping for breath. His grip loosens a bit, then immediately tightens again.

"Don't worry dove, I wont let ya die." He coos again. "Besides I want a little play toy," he puts his face back into my neck and takes a deep breath. "mmhhh~ Your smell is intoxicating. I cant get enough!" He shouts overly enthusiastic.

"Let her go!" The police officer shouts again, but I wave him off.

"Don't worry, I got this!" I choke out, then shove him a thumbs up.

"Okay kitty, maybe we should go somewhere a bit more comfortable~" he coos.

"Sans, we should stay here!" He say frantically still struggling for breath.

"Oi, who is this Sans you keep talking about?"
He asks confused

"You...you're-" I start coughing. "You're Sans!"

"Naw, I'm....eh I don't know who I am. But I'm not Sans. Now let's go" he tightens his grip on my neck even more, then teleports us somewhere dark. Once we are on the floor again he throws me to the floor. "So kitty, wanna have some fun?" He looks at me and licks his teeth.

"Sans...come on let's go back!" I smile at him innocently.

"Ah...so innocent..." he walks over to me still on the floor and bends down to my level. "So cute, so youthful....you'll do nicely..." he looks at me his eyes full of lust. Before I can ask what he means he crashes his teeth into my lips, and forces them open. He shoves his tongue into my mouth and explores. I start struggling for breath soon, but he just deepens the kiss even more. As soon as my vision starts to black out from lack of air he pulls back, and licks his teeth again.

"Come one kitten...just give into me..." he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls him close to me.

"Sans this isn't you..." I say once I catch my breath.

"Exactly. I'm not Sans." He starts to rub up and down my back, and I cringe at his touch.

"Please...leave me alone...this isn't you..." I say feeling extremely uncomfortable. Tears start to brim my eyes as he moved his hands underneath the hem of my shirt. "Sans...." I choke out between sobs. His eye lights spark for a second, as he looks at me sympathetically.

"(Y/N)..." he mumbles locking his eyes onto mine. But I just look away from him. His grip loosens around my back and he retracts his hands from my shirt, proceeding to wrap them back around me, as he pulls me into his chest.
"I'm sorry...I didn't know where you were....I was so worried.....I lost it..." he mumbles into my hair, kissing my head multiple times. I look back at him.

"Sans...are you okay? You scared me..." I whisper.

"I'm fine.." he mumbles again. "I'm fine as long as you're here with me." He begins to rock us back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Calmly just holding each other. In complete silence.

"(Y/N). Will you leave with me?"