Date (Part 2)

Once Frisk and I made it home, I parked my bike in the garage, and hoped off. But looking behind us, I noticed that G wasn't with us. I sigh and look back at Frisk.
"Well, tori has a meeting and work until 8 tonight, and its three right now, so want me to set up the theater for you to watch a movie. Frisk looks at me and nods.
'And your sure your okay?' She signs.
"I'm fine kid." I say ruffling her hair. I then take her by the hand, and lead her inside. Closing the garage after us. I walk her through the kitchen, through the back living room, and into the theater room. I turn on the projector and get out a ton of her favorite movies.
"I'll get you some popcorn and soda, and your blanket" I say smiling at her. She smiles back and chooses out her movie, before putting it in the disc player, and waiting it for it to start playing. I smile again and leave the room, turning on the popcorn maker, dumping in the kernels, then I go to the kitchen, and grab her a couple different sodas. I set them down on the counter, then run upstairs and grab Frisks favorite blanket, and run back downstairs with it. I grab her sodas, and run back into the theater room. I dump her blanket on her, then place the sodas on the coffee table, then run back out grabbing a bowl and filling it with the now finished popcorn. Walking back into the room, I set the popcorn on the table and pat frisks head.
"Have fun short stack." I say winking at her leaving the room. As soon as I close the door, I immediately pull out my phone and text G.

You:where are you? You weren't behind us when we pulled in.
G:I'll be back in a few. Just made a stop somewhere. Don't worry about it.
Y:okay...and are we still gonna go out tonight?
G:Yup don't worry about it. I'll see you in a few. Just chill while I'm gone.
Y:fine. But hurry up.

I sigh as I shut off my phone and jog up the stairs, through the halls, and to my room. I close the bedroom door, and go into my walk in closet, pulling out a pair of jeans and a black tank top, with fresh undergarments. I walk out of the closet and into the bathroom. Closing the bathroom, I strip from my current pair of clothes. Throwing them off into the side I hop into the shower.

~Time Skip~
I had gotten through with my shower an hour ago, and had just fed myself. Frisk was still watching her movies and I was just chilling in the front living room watching Netflix on my Xbox. I sigh and pull out my phone checking the time. 6:30. Ugh would G ever get back.
"What do you mean, I'm right here." His smoke scented voice says from behind me. I turn my head around before his teeth clack into my lips.
"Sorry I took so long." He says after pulling away. "But come on. I got an awesome date planned. I got tickets to a planetarium, but they'll take a while to open. So how about dinner?" He asks me, walking around to the front of the couch.
"Sure. I'd like that." I decided not to tell him that I ate already, because he seemed a bit excited about this.
"Great. And can we take the dodger instead of the bikes? I think it would be easier to drive for where we are going."
"Sure. Why not." I say smiling at him. He nods his head and offers a hand to me. I take it and he lifts me up with almost no effort. That's when I notice his attire is different. He is still wearing his normal combat boots and skinny jeans, but instead of him having no shirt on under his jacket, he is wearing a peach colored button up shirt under his jacket.
"Wow. For once you put a shirt on." I say smirking at him.
"I know, such a surprise right? But don't worry, I'll go right back to being shirtless after this." He says pulling me closer to him. He plants another kiss on my lips before walking away to the theater room to tell Frisk we are leaving. I smirk and go into the kitchen grabbing the keys to the dodger. Then, after about 3 minutes of waiting G walks out and offers his hand to me again. I take it, and he leads me towards the garage. We go out to the dodger, and I toss him the keys as I walk over to the passenger side. Opening the door, I slide in and sit down, while G sits in the driver side. He starts up the car, then pulls out of the garage, driving off to wherever he plans to take me.

~Time skip~
Sans and I had just gotten out of dinner at only the most classiest place, Grilby's. And now he was driving us to the planetarium, but it must be in an odd area because we had just driven through a pretty much abandoned road.
"You gotta close your eyes now." G said.
"What? Why?"
"Because we are going somewhere special. And no one can know it's exact location."
"I thought we were going to a planetarium...."
"Change of plans." He says with a smirk.
"There never was a planetarium was there...." I say with a roll of the eyes.
"How did you know..." he says with a small chuckle. "Just close your eyes. I wanna make this special. Believe me...please?" He says again. I sigh and correspond, closing my eyes, and tilting my head down. After about 5 minutes, the car comes to a stop,
"Keep em closed [N/N]" Sans says as I hear him climbing out of the car.
"Yeah whatever." I mumble crossing my eyes. I hear him close his door, then soon after I hear mine being opened.
"I'm gonna blind fold you just incase."
"Uh- no thanks G."
"Too late." He says with a chuckle as I feel a cloth being tied over my eyes.
"Sans!" I shout after he ties it and picks me up bridal style.
"I'll also have to carry to to where we are going." He says planting a kiss on my forehead. I cross my arms once more, and pout like a little kid.
"Aweeee. Your adorable." He says after I hear the beep g the car, signaling it was locked. Sans chuckled at my childish state, as I feel him start walking. And this is when I notice how cold it is. I shiver a little bit, and I feel Sans shift a second before I feel a warm tingly feeling wash over me.
"S-Sans? What's going on?" I ask kind of scared from the new feeling.
"Oh sorry, I'm just holding you with my magic for a second." After he says those words I feel the feeling disappear and I fall through the air, but before I can screech in fear, I am dropped into a pair of boney arms, and a fluffy object is draped over my child like figure in Sans arms.
"Wha-?" I ask him feeling the object and pulling it closer to me.
"Oh I just thought I should give you my jacket. Now let's get going." He says planting a kiss on my forehead.

//okay I promise in the next chapter things will actually start to turn out like a date.