Leaving..?

"Leave where..."I ask curiously

"Leave to anywhere but here. I don't want to leave everyone behind but....if I keep acting out this way..."he places a hand on my back and rubs it gently up and down as if to soothe me. "It would be nice to have someone else with me." He smiles down at me.

"S-sans....I can't.." I look down and away. "I mean...Frisk...the dogs, Toriel your brother, everyone! We can't just leave them. They wouldn't know how to take care of the town properly...I mean I've been raised up my entire life to run this place but..."

"(Y/N). I'm not forcing you to come with me. But believe me they can take care of themselves. I know these people and they are strong. They can take care of themselves. I promise you everything will be alright. Just please think about joining me...Please, I need you I cant live without you." Sans pulls me out of his chest and so I am sitting right in front of him. He holds his hand out to me. "Please." He shoots a warm smile my way.

"Sans...." I hold my hand out above his, debating whether I should take his hand or not.

//aaaaaaannnnnnd you get to tell me what to do next. Do you leave with Sans and purse your love life with him, or let him go alone and stay with the others? Comment which one is more appealing to you. Sorry for the short chapter, I have major writers block :)