Chapter 10: Stone Heart

Ivan looked down at the note that Kim passed to him in class on the day Myléne was singing her introduction song.

You can't tell Myléne you love her. Wuss.

Ivan groaned in anger and crumpled up the note. It was right. He couldn't.

A purple and black butterfly came and sank into the crumpled note he had in his hand. Ivan looked forward and a purple outline of a butterfly appeared over his eyes. "Stone Heart, I am HawkMoth. You have lady trouble? I know how you feel. I can give you the power to keep your love with you forever, you just need to get me Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes."

Ivan stood up and he was enveloped in bubbly black and purple stuff. He then walked outside and down the street.

~~~

"Yeah." Chat Noir's voice trailed off as he looked away. "Are you okay?" Ladybug asked him. Chat Noir looked at her again. "Yeah. Yeah. I'm okay."

Chat Noir tried to look for something to talk about. Her yo-yo on her hip caught his eye. "That's your weapon?" Ladybug looked down at what he was pointing at. "I guess." She looked back up at him as she unwrapped it and held it in her hand.

"I'm still getting use to it." She threw it up in the air, but it got caught on the catwalk. She tried to yank it down. "Well what can I know about you?" Chat asked. Ladybug looked at him, still yanking her yo-yo. "I'm Marin- Marin-" Ladybug yanked one last time really hard and then it came down. It hit Chat on the head and then it fell to the floor. "Madly clumsy. Sorry."

"It's okay, clumsy girl. I'm still getting use to things too," Chat said, rubbing his head. A loud bang was heard from outside. Ladybug and Chat Noir looked towards the exit. "What was that?" Ladybug asked, scared. "I don't know but we got to go check it out."

Chat Noir jumped down from the stage and started running towards the exit. "Wait! Where are you going?!" Ladybug made him stop and turn back around to face her. "To save the Miraculous Agency! Right?!" Chat Noir started to run back to the exit.

Ladybug sighed. "Trust yourself. Trust yourself." Ladybug secured her yo-yo around her waist and she started running in the same direction Chat Noir did. She tripped over her own feet and almost fell, but got back up and started running again.

~~~

Ivan started walking down the street to the stadium. He kicked the door down and the door went flying in pieces everywhere. "Kim!"

Everyone ran away except for Kim. He turned around and saw Ivan. He was in a black sweatshirt without sleeves that showed off his arms that now had huge muscles. He had dirt or paint on his face that made him look dirty and rock-like. He wore blue jeans that helped with the look of rock. "Ivan?"

"It's not Ivan! It's Stone Heart now! Thought that I was the wuss, huh? Well who's the wuss now?!" Kim started to back away but tripped. Stone Heart was about to punch him until his fist came in contact with a silver pole.

"Jeez. Why don't you pick on someone your own size?"

"I guess you mean you!"

Chat Noir used his silver stick to push his hand out of the way and knock him back. Kim ran away, but Stone Heart grew bigger in size. "Well that's just great," Chat Noir said.

Stone Heart picked Chat Noir up by the collar. Ladybug made it to the broken down doorway just in time to see this. "Where are you partner?!" Chat yelled.

Ladybug gasped. "What are you waiting for red bug?! The world is watching you!" Ladybug turned her head to see Alya with her phone out recording the scene that was in front of her. Ladybug swallowed hard, but failed to get rid of the knot in her throat. "The world?"

Ladybug got Marinette's nerves and jitters back. Now the world was watching her? Why couldn't someone else be picked for this job? Worst of all, she had to do something or who knows what would happen. What was she going to do?

~~~

Sorry for the short chapter and no song. I have a song in mind but I want to use it at a different time then this. The chapter is short because I have a life and I wanted to go ahead and give y'all something to last a little while.

I'm LadyBelle! (Yes I changed my name.) *curtsies* Bug Out!