Chapter 6: The Human

{Author: Play the video now! ;)}

The class watched Juleka with curiosity. She then started to sing.

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

The class watched Juleka sing. They never knew that she could sing like this. She was always so quiet that barely anyone knew what she sounded like when she even talked, let alone sing. The only one that heard the most out of her was her dear friend Rose who was in the back cheering her on quietly.

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

The class was now watching her actions mostly. This was a very emotional song and most of them wanted to know how she acted when she sang it.

I can turn it on
Be a good machine
I can hold the weight of worlds
If that's what you need
Be your everything

I can do it
I can do it
I'll get through it

Even though this was a very emotional song, Juleka didn't shed a tear. She just sang and sang with all of her heart without even breaking a sweat.

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

I'm only human
I'm only human
Just a little human

Juleka hit her note perfectly and with such emotion that it was making Adrien cry a bit. "Dude are you okay?" Nino asked him. Marinette heard and her attention landed on the two in front of her. Adrien realized why Nino asked and wiped it off. "Yeah. I'm...fine."

Marinette felt bad for Adrien. She turned back to watch Juleka.

I can take so much
'Til I've had enough

Marinette started to feel tears of her own rushing up to her bluebell eyes, but stopped them by rubbing them. "You okay girl?" Alya asked. Adrien couldn't help but eavesdrop. "Yeah. I'm fine. There's just...something in my eye."

Adrien looked down for a bit and back at Juleka.

'Cause I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

Juleka stopped singing and the song ended. Everyone clapped. Adrien and Marinette clapped the loudest though.

Madam B went up to the front to congradulate Juleka. Juleka then went back to her seat to meet an excited Rose.

"Well Rose. You certainly are excited. Will you come on down and sing us your song?"

"Yes ma'am!" Rose happily went to the front of the classroom and turned to the class. She then started to look for something and she must have found it because she sat down on the black stool.

Rose looked at the class with a smile on her face. Marinette returned it and so did everyone else. Except for Chloe.

Music again started to play through the speakers.

---

Hi! Sorry again for yet another short chapter, but I've got a feeling you want to see Marinette's performance and Adrien's performance as well as see them become Ladybug and Chat Noir. So I'm just trying to speed things up. Your welcome! ;)

What do you think Rose will sing? Comment.

What should I call you guys?
Vote/decide in comments.

Bye! I'll update soon hopefully. ;)

~BB