Epilogue-Part 1

Heyya guys!. I'm planning to do a sequal. I'll post on here when the first one is up. But for now, i'll do a epilogue and see how it goes. Seek Peek at sequal: Calla goes back to the house, but she's changed. She's tough and determined. Everything's changed. Her mother has brought up her child, and she is back, 2 years on, with the determination to get her own back on Cole. Please read it! It's going to be good! Thanks for all of you who read this. Promise i'll keep you posted on my decisions.

Your writer, Paige 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calla's POV

I was angry. A mate shouldn't cheat. They should love their other half, not give up on them. I am ashamed of running, leaving my child. I sent a letter, specifically to my mother, asking if she would look after Lily until i returned. I promised i'd return, one, to take my crown, two, to get revenge. I loved Cole still, and if he thinks he's getting off with that girl, he's got another thing coming. I'm going to reform myself, make him surprised, then get him to love me again. As his mate, i will forgive him, but not without getting my own. I sent the whole of my pack letters, each telling them that i will return, and that i love them. I even sent Cole one, just to make it clear why i left:

Dear Cole, 

I know about your affair. I ran. I can't believe you would do that to your mate. I've left Lily in my mother's care, and told her that you can see her once a week. Not that you deserve to, but she's your daughter. I left with Ren, and living in his home. I know you hate Ren, but i hate that you went off with another girl, so you would think we were even right? Well, your  wrong. I'm coming for my revenge, Cole. I could just love Ren, knowing it would push your buttons, but i'm not stuping to your level. I've promised to come back, and even you know, i don't break promises. If I were you, i''d be scared Cole, because you won't know what's hit you. Don't bother running, because i'll hunt you down, and you pretty little girlfriend.

Your Mate, 

Calla.

I got up from the bed, smiling as i remembered the letter. I'd watched the video of his face when he was reading the letter. He didn't look particually sorry, for that matter. He just got angry, chucked the letter on the floor and ran away. I had heard shouting, and then i saw him pin Jason up against the wall, and he started shouting at him about how his mate was gone. Such a shame. Poor Jason. It wasn't his fault. 

"Ren!" i shouted down the hall. I saw him come walking silently along the corridor. He smiled when he saw me, picking me up and spinning me around. 

"Is this a yes?" he said.

"Yes. I think it is" i said, laughing as spun me around. 

"To the training as well?" he asked, smiling broadly. 

"Yes. How clear do you want it? I have said yes to stay here, and to train" i said, as if talking to a child. He laughed, placing me down on the floor. I steadied myself against a nearby wall. I was still laughing. I excused myself to change, changing into some light grey leather trousers, a matching t-shirt and black, bulletproof jacket that the house was required to have. I ran down to the forest at the back of the house, and met up with Ren. We started to train.

"Run" Ren said.

"What?" i said, confused.

"I want you to run. Avoid fighting, but use it when your blocked. Run away from me, and use anything in your path to your advantage" Ren said, completely serious. I started to run, snd heard him counting down my seconds. Then i felt the movement behind me, and sped up. 

"You have to do better than that Calla, i'm catching you. Do you want other kingdoms to catch you?" i heard him shout. I ran faster, switching courses towards a river. I jumped over it skillfully, and kept running. I laid down before Ren could spot me, and hid in the ferns. I felt him run past, and got up, running away faster. I heard him chuckle, obviously hearing me and running after me again. I saw a huge oak, standing on its own, and decided to use it to my advantage too. I slowly slowed down, not quite a jog, but a slow sprint, or canter. This was working, he was catching up. I ran to the tree when he unsheather his knifes, jumping and backflipping over him before he could reach me properly, inches away from the tip of the blades. I landed on my feet, unsheathing my daggers and running away, but he was ready, he jumped in front of me.

"That was impressive, Calla, but lets see you fight with knives and your wolf"Ren said. Finally, i'm allowed to use my wolf! apparently a strong wolf comes from a strong human, so we trained my human. I decided against my wolf. I wanted to train up my wolf first. I used my knifes, slashing at Ren as he moved just out of reach, catching his shirt a couple of times. Unfortuantly, i didn't watch my back, and he slashed it and caught the skin, making it bleed. I shashed round and scratched his face, making him bleed. as i tried to run, he got me into a headlock, kicking my legs back and lowering me to the floor slowly. We were both panting. 

"Pretty good, Princess" he chuckled, releasing me. "But not good enough!" 

I laughed as well. "Well, in am new to this. Am i the best opposition you've had?" 

"Definetely the prettiest, As i only trained one person, Devon, which would be weird. I have to say you are the best newcomer i've ever seen though. And that's saying something" Ren laughed. 

"The prettiest huh? What about your mate?" i said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Me and My mate are both rogues. Rogues who hate each other. We came to a agreement to leave each other be, and go on with our lives. So that's that. You are beautiful though" he said, caressing my cheek, and stealing my knife as i was feeling uncomfortable. 

"Hey! No fair! I thought we were finished!" i pouted.

"Rule number one, Princess. Don't let anyone distract you. Rule number two. Not ever believe it's over" He said, whispering in my ear, then pushing me away softly and handing me the knife, walking away like nothing happened. Then i realised, i didn't know the way out of here. I ran after Ren, shouting his name, until he stopped. 

"Ren! I don't know the way out of here. You can't leave me here" i laughed. He grabbed hold of my hand softly, bringing it to his chest. 

"You need me?" he said, smirking.

"No, why would i?"

"Well, if you don't, i'll be on my way."

"Wait no! Don't leave me!"

"Say you need me and want me" he said, swinging his knife around lazily, while leaning on a tree.

"No way!"

"Then i'll go-"

"No wait! I need you! I want you! Please, just don't leave me, I'm scared of the dark." I said, shuffling uneasily. 

"That's more like it. I need you, Princess. I love you" he said, taking me hand again and pulling me closer, kissing me lightly on the lips. Then he walked away, with me trying to catch up. I could feel Cole's anger. He wasn't happy i felt love right now. I walked into the house and to my bedroom, where i spelt the best i have in a week. I was loving being with Ren. when I saw Cole, it would be war, for definate, because i was changing, and becoming more powerful, for my kingdom, and my personality. He wasn't going to get away with it.