Love is a Powerful Thing

Heyya! thanks for reading my stories! Calla really is in a bad situation! But here's a picture of Jason-------------------------------->

I woke up in my bed, obviously put there by Jason, who was wide awake, in the bathroom brushing his teeth. Wait in my bathroom?I laughed silently, but he heard, coming out the bathroom with foam round his mouth.

"Rabid Dog" i laughed. he walked back into the bathroom, spitting out the toothpaste. I could hear him chuckling to himself when he came out. 

"Hey superstar!" he said, making me blush. "Your late! david and Daniel were going to chuck water on you, but you had that yesterday, so i wouldn't him do it." he said smiling. It was not like him to say that the twins couldn't play a prank on me, so i was instantly cautious. I got out of bed gingerly, looking up to make sure nothing fell on me. Something grabbed my leg, pulling it from me. I feel with a thud, finding two paira of green eyes under my bed, giggling vigorously. I laughed, getting up. 

"Ok Guys, you need to leave while i get changed" i laughed. They all trailed out, and i noticed that one of them was missing. I looked under my bed, and behind my door. Nothing. I went to my closet, thinking i might have missed him. I screamed, looking into the closet, seeing Taylor in my old denim shorts and a crop top. He had put make up on, a little too much. I burst out laughing at the sight of him. 

"What do you think Calla? too much?" he laughed. The guys were back in the room, looking at me. I made my fingers into a camera position, and the guys to out their phones. I Pushed Taylor out the closet, shutting it behind me. Taylor's eyes widened when he saw the laughing guys, with cameras pointing at him.

"Work it sista!" Sam teased. I looked out the small window in my closet. I heard a person. There in the middle of my lawn, was Sean and Dylan, my oldest and youngest brother. I opened the window, climbing out. When i was at the ground, i turned. 

"Hey brothers" i exclaimed. 

"Calla. we come bearing news as you kn-" Sean began, until he was interuppted by my laughing. Dylan was standing next to him, trying to be as serious, but laughing at the same time. Sean looked back to me, carrying on. "As you know, you have to complete this task" 

"Yeah Yeah I get it" i interuppted, and he glared at me. 

"Oh but you missed this bit, Calla, you have pleaded alligence by saying you will do this, meaning that you are Alpha until you complete this mission. This means you little dog of a boyfriend over there can't be your boyfriend until you complete this mission. Isn't that wonderful?" I growled, thinking about this. It was true. I looked to the window, seeing Jason's shadow, jumping out the way when Taylors bulky shadow chaged at him. Sean turned to leave, but stopped to say one last thing. "Calla, by the way, Stephan should be here in a couple of minutes. We agreed with your Alpha that he is to stay with you for protection. But he decided to accept you, he can mark you at any time as well, because he's reporting to us, and if you disobey a males order, you will get killed" Sean grinned, walking away with my little brother, looking back hesitantly. 

I ran into the house, slamming the rooms, making the shouting stop. 

"Calla?" i heard Jason say. 

"Jason, are you the Alpha?" i asked, i wasn't sure who was Alpha in the pack, but i knew they had made up their mind on Jason.

"Yeah, why?" My faced paled, and my legs gave way. He grabbed me, looking at me worried.

"You just invited my mate into your house. I'm under control by my father, and he has sent Stephan to make sure my job is done. This means i'm the Alpha until i do, and Stephan is my mate. He's under control by my father, and can order me to do anything cause he's a male" i said quietly. Taylor gasped, Sam growled and Jason just went bright red.

Knock Knock

He was here. That vicious evil man was here. i opened the door, growling quietly. 

"Calla! Glad your here! Could you help me unpack?" he said eyeing for my move. I knew i would have to obey, so i gestured for him to follow. We reached his room, and he placed down his suitcase. In a moment i was against the wall,  and he was stroking my face.

"Pretty Calla. I would so much like to mark you, but i don't want to ruin my arrival" he soothed. I relaxed, and he took it as a advantage. His lips went on mine, vicously. "Don't resist, or you die. PLace just as much passion as you would your boyfriend, or he dies too" He threatened. I gulped, but kissed him back. It wasn't enjoyable, but those sparks did fly. I got more into it, and ended enjoying the moment. Was this because he was my mate? I felt bad for Jason, who had a mate somewhere, but hadn't found her. I didn't want to ruin his chances. i left the room swiftly, returning to my room. Was did i just feel there? Dispair? Passion? Love? It dawned on me what i had done. I had kissed my mate, and because he was my mate i enjoyed it. Anyone else i would have killed. I may hate the guy, but mine and his wolves are attracted to each other as long as I am Alpha. 

"Wow" I said to myself, lying on my bed. " Love is a powerful thing. A powerful thing indeed"