Chapter 30: I Love You

Vanessa's POV

Today was the day, the day I would see the love of my life for the last time, it was time to pull the plug.

Everyone was at the hospital, the girls with black dressess and the guys in suits, poor Matthew had been crying all night, he was about to loose his only other blood relative.

We stood outside the room as the doctor pulled the plug, the man than came out and nodded "You may visit him now" he said, I nodded, tears streaming down my face.

I gave Matthew to Tod and walked inside his room, you could here the heart monitor flat lined no beat, I walked over to him and kissed his forehead, tears ran down my cheeks like waterfalls and I so scared my lips.

Damon was the only person I've ever loved,  and he would be the last, I would never love anyone else like I loved him.

"I love you so much Damon" I said trying to hold in another sob, but I wasn't successful, mother sob escaped my lips, I closed my eyes and laid against his chest crying my eyes out. The love of my life was gone.

I cried and cried until I felt something touch my heat, I looked up and saw Damon smiling at me like an idiot "H-how?!" I asked looking at him "I woke up earlier this morning, I told the doctors not to tell anyone I wanted you to see yourselves" I was awestruck, happy, mad, angry, releifed all at the same time.

I slapped Damon in the face and he looked at me with shock, but before he could say anything i grabbed his face and kissed him, showing him all of my love for him in one single kiss "I love you" I murmured "And I love you" he murmured.

After talking for a while he looked at my stomach and raised a brow "It's yours" I reassured him, he nodded and kissed my forehead "I'm gonna be a dad" he stayed with a smile on his beautiful lips "yes you are" I said and kissed him again.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

After a couple of weeks the doctors relieved Damon, and as soon as he was out we made an appointment to see the gender of our baby.

"Vanessa we're gonna be late!" Damon yelled, I rolled my eyes and went back to eating my pickle with Nutella "no we won't!" I yelled back and licked my fingers, that was delicious, heh don't judge I'm pregnant!

I than grabbed my stuff and got out of the kitchen "Let's go!" I said and pecked Damons lips "uh Nessa what have you been eating" he asked "Pickles with Nutella" I said casually, he made a disgusted face, and I glared at him, we both laughed and made our way to the hospital.

"Hello I'm doctor Silvia and I'm here to check in this baby!" The doctor yelled I smiled and she led me to the bed, I held Damons hand and looked up at him "I love you" I said "I love your too" he replied and kissed my forehead.

"This might me a little cold" tre doctor said and applied the fell to my tummy "heartbeat is good, and oh heee is the little baby" she said, I looked at the screen and smiled out baby was beautiful "and from the looks of it gongradulations your having a boy!" She yelled and I smiled.

I now had the family I always wanted, "I love you Damon Romano" I said looking up at Damon, "and I love you Vanessa Sylophs"

The end....
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Guys it's finally over 😭😭😭
I hope you guys liked my book, I'm sorry for all of the errors I'll correct them when I start to edit, I love all of you and thank you for your support!

Xoxo
-LoveReading10121