Chapter 24: Back

After two weeks of Damon being away, it was finally time for him to come home, Vanessa felt nervous for she new she had to tell him the truth, but how could she if the man she loved would hate her for ever.

Vanessa silently sat at the library reading a book, that was until Matt came in yelling "Bubba is here!" he grabbed Vanessa's hand and dragged her to the living room, where Damon was at, Vanessa ran to Damon and kissed him.

Once they parted Vanessa smiled and said "welcome home" Damon offered her a small smile and then he left. Vanessa was confused for a bit before she followed him up to his room.

He was sitting on his bed with his elbows on his knees and his hands on his head, Vanessa knocked on the door and entered "What's wrong?" she asked sitting besides him, he brings his head up and looks at her "I found out that Edward's daughter was sent to kill my brother" he said and Vanessa's eyes widened "Do you know her name" Vanessa said trying to keep calm "No" Vanessa sighted.

She than gave Damon a peck, but that peck quickly escalated and turned into something else.

*

*

*

Vanessa woke up next to Damon, he looked so peaceful when he slept, she kissed his forehead and decided to go eat something, she put her clothes back on and was about to walk out when Damon said "Where are you going?" Vanessa turned to him and smiled "I was hungry so i wanted to eat" Damon nodded and got up, he got changed and walked down the stairs with her.

As soon as Vanessa entered the kitchen Lauren and nickolay stared at her "What?" Vanessa asked "Nothing, I would just recommend you keeping it down next time, some people need their afternoon nap" said Lauren smirking.

Vanessa blushed and hid her face on Damon's chest, Damon chuckled and decided to cook Vanessa some food. They all than sat in a comfortable silence while eating Damon's delicious food.

It had been two days since the boys came back and even after Damon came back, the threat notes didn't stop, there were sometimes pictures of her in the library, some of her with Damon, even some of her with Matthew, the notes each said something different.

Vanessa decided to keep it from Damon, but she did not know how long she would be able to keep it from him.

##############################################################

I know it's short and i'm sorry! But this is only a filler chapter! I promise next chapter will be longer!

Xoxo

-LoveReading10121