Chapter 9: Romans Piano Room

Damon Kept on Playing the sweet melody his mother had thaought him, He was so deep into the music that he did not notice Vanessa when she stepped into the room, Vanessa stood there mesmerized because of the music, The cold hearted man had a heart afterall, it seemed that he was pouring his whole soul into that song.

Just as Damon finished the song he noticessed vanessas presense "What are you doing here!" he yelled harshly "I heard the melody and I followed it, Damon you have talent" she said beaming with happiness " You are not allowed here, leave" he said without any trace of emotion to his voice, Vanessa just stood there shocked, what had crwled up his butt this morning? she thought "Out!" he yelled, Vanessa quickly scurried out of the room and walked away from Damon.

Frustrated damon took a seat on the piane and banged his hands on the keys, It was getting harder and harder for him to stay away from vanessa, he couldnt get her and her amazing eyes out of his head, no matter what he did, he still had her in his head, he than got up from the piano and walked away.

After Vanessa left the piano room, she decided to explore more, she found a training room and smiled, she needed to blow off some steam soon, so she decided that when everyone was a sleep she was going to train.

When the clock struck midnight, Vanessa quietly exited her room and tiptoed towards the training room, the room was sound proof so she could train all she wanted without waking anyone up.

She entered the room and began to punch the bag, she punched the bag on the right, the center, to top, the bottom, she even roundhouse kicked it, the punching bag flew across the room and spilled sand everywhere, she huffed and kept on training, after two hours she decided she had enough, she than tiptoed towards her room and wine to sleep.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading guys!! Please
Vote and comment!
-LoveReading10121