Chapter 29: Francisco is dead

Vanessa inhaled deeply as she starred at the Italian Mafia mansion, the place where Francisco lived, he had no family, it was only him that lived in that house. She had already implanted bombs all over his house, all she had to do now was watch the fire works.

But francisco wasnt dumb. No, he would notice the bombs and run out as soon as possible.

The back door was blocked, Vanessa made sure of it, she had alredy taken down ILOA and now it was franciscos turn. His only way out would me through the front door, but he wouldnt make it in time to miss the explosion, the blast.

She pressed the button and the bombs went off, like she imagined he didnt make it before the explosin causing him to fly out the front doors, still alive but burned so bad his face looked disfigured.

He struggled to get up, and when he was on his knees Vanessa pushed him back down "Say hi to the devil for me" she said and shot him straight in the head. She put the gun down and walked away. Her mission was over.

Vanessa got into her car and drove off to the hospital, she changed out of her assassins clothes and went into the hospital, the secretary was used to seeing her so she let her in right the way, she smiled and ran to Damons room.

He looked just like how she had left him the day before, pale, but still handsome, it had been alredy six months, the bulge on her stomach was clearly visible, and she couldnt wait for her baby to be born. Like usual she kissed Damons forehead and sat down on the chair next to him.

"Francisco is dead" she said and kissed his hand, Vanessa than began telling him about her day, she than kissed him one last time and walked out of his room, as soon as she stepped out the doctor came to her, he seemed really nervous

"Miss, you might have to pull the plugg on him" he said "No!' she yelled "B-but miss his chances of waking up have reduced to 3%" he tried to reason, Vanessa shook her head, she couldnt do that.

But she was beeing selfish, what if he was suffering, and keeping him on lifesupport was hurting him more, was pulling the plug the right choice?

Vanessa than went home, thinking about what the doctor had said. As soon as she opened the mansions door Lauren rushed to her and gave her a hugg, she didnt understand at first but than she remembered what the doctor said, he must of had told them the same thing.

Vanessa than hugged her friend back, she didnt know what to do, everything was happening so fast she was due in four months and Damon wouldnt be able to see his child. Everyone else later joined in and they ended up in one big group hug "What should i do?" Vanessa murmured "Do what you think is right" Mark said, Vanessa nodded and smiled at them. They were her new family, and what ever happened she knew they would be there for her.

So than she decited that the next day, she would pull the plug, and let Damons soul be free from his body and he would be in peace.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

I seriously cried writing this chapter, and if you have any questions about the Italian mansion, Francisco was staying in a mansion he had build for himself in Russia so she didn't go all the way to Italy to kill Francisco.

Anyways I hopped you liked this chapter, only a few more chapters and this book will be over, I'm so sad!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Xoxo
-LoveReading10121