Chapter 27: the wedding

Yay! I got my phone fixed! And so here is the chapter you've been waiting for

Vanessas POV

Tears pooled in my eyes as the woman behind me did my hair. I always imagined getting married, but not in these circumstances. A girls wedding day was suppose to be the best day of their lives, yet mine was the worst.

Just the face of hurt and disappointment in Damon's face made me want to crawl into a dark hole and die. I hurt him, it was all my fault. After the woman finished my hair she pushed me towards the room where my dress was at.

I got changed and the maids did my makeup, I looked beautiful, but i didn't feel that way, i felt disgusted. The maids than gave me the black roses and brought me to the church.

I never wanted to get married in a church,but i had no say in this weeding. I would do whatever I had to do to save the people i loved, even if it meant giving up my happiness.

The wedding music then started to play, and the big church doors opened, there was barely anyone there, just some close friends of my fathers and some of Francisco's men.

Once I reached the altar the priest started talking "We are here today to join these two people in holy matrimony" he kept talking but i tuned him out, all i could think about was Damon and the others.

"Anyone against this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace!" the priest spoke, the doors of the church slammed open and in came Damon in his glory "She is not going to get married to anyone!" he yelled and i smiled, he didn't give up on me.

The gang soon followed after him, lauren winked at me and i smiled, by now i had a huge grin on my face, Damon took out a gun and began shooting people, i took that as a great opportunity to escape, I ran from the altar and ripped my dress in the process.

By now the fight had escalated, in one side was the people I loved and the other side my father his men and francisco, it was a bloodbath, everywhere you turned was another dead body, thankfully no one i recognized, I ran across the church dodging bullets and fists until I was almost to damon, but a loud shot made me stop.

I turned around and saw my father pointing a gun at me, I immediately froze along with everyone else "I might not be able to kill you, but i can certainly break you!" he yelled at Damon.

(Play music now)

I heard a shot and I closed my eyes waiting for impact, but nothing came, i opened my eyes only to see, Damon lying in front of me bleeding uncontrollably, I took the gun from his side and shot at my father, not even caring it was my own blood anymore, I than threw the gun on the ground and kneeled closer to Damon.

He was getting pale, I applied pressure to his wound and he groaned, I didn't realise i was crying until he weakly raised his hand up and whipped my tears "don't cry" he said in a pained voice, I gave him a weak smile and grabbed his hand "You're gonna be okay, you have to be okay" i whispered and more tears streamed down my face "Help is coming" i said and caressed his cheek "I-if i don't make it, just know I-I Love you" he said and went limp in my arms, I sobbed as I heard the ambulance, They grabbed Damon from me and took him in the ambulance, I followed soon after.

We drove to the hospital as fast as we could and they pushed Damon into the surgery room, I ran after, but the doctors blocked my way, i was full on sobbing at the moment, not even caring I looked like a zombie bride due to all of the blood. I cried and sobbed as the doctor held me back.
After I calmed down, the doctors decided to check me for injuries, i wouldn't let them touch me though, Damon had to be okay first. Finally Lauren convinced me to let them check me out. I agreed and the doctor gave me a small checkup.

After that, Lauren gave me more clothes and I changed from the hideous dress. I sat in the waiting room and cried more. I was in the hospital for three hours with no sign of Damon, nothing to assure me the love of my life wasn't dead.

After the doctor checked me out she told me I was pregnant with Damon's child, which made me feel even more depressed, and sad, so i cried more. Another hour later and a doctor came in the room "Damon Romanos Family?" he asked, Lauren, Mark, Nickolay, Liza, Todd, and I all stood up, the doctor looked like he was about to crap his pants but he kept his professional voice "We successfully removed the bullet from Mr.Romano's chest, thankfully, it missed the heart" he said and i sighed in relief "But...." the doctor continued and my fear spiked up "There were complications and......" To be continued...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I hope you liked this chapter! And thanks for reading!

Xoxo
-LoveReading10121