Chapter 20: Mark and Park

Vanessa woke up earlier than usual the next day,she than decided to make everyone breakfast. she walked down the stairs and made her way to the kitchen, and surprisingly Mark was there "Hello Mark" she said and walked towards the fridge, Mark didn't say anything, he just drank his coffee.

"What's your problem?" Vanessa suddenly snapped "What?" Mark asked "What's your problem" Vanessa repeated "You" he said and Vanessa raise a brow, mark then grabbed her wrists and placed them above her head pushing her into a wall "I know there is something fishy about you, and i'm going to find out" he said and let vanessa go.

She rubbed her wrists and looked at Marks retreating figure, what a weird man, she thought and started to make breakfast.

By the time she was done, Matthew, Nickolay, Damon, and Lauren were all in the kitchen, Vanessa served them breakfast and they ate in peace "I Have and Idea!" Lauren perked up "What?" asked Nickolay "Its hot outside let's go the water park!" she yelled and vanessa laughed at her enthusiasm "Yah Park!" yelled MAtt running up to his room, S+Damon sight but agreed "Great!" yelled Lauren, she than Grabbed vanessa's hand and dragged her up the stairs

"I don't have swimwear" said Vanessa as they reached Lauren's room "You can borrow mine" she said, and entered her closet, Lauren's room, was some what like Vanessa's, except the color scheme was black and red.

"Here!" Lauren said handing Vanessa a bikini "It shows too much skin" Vanessa said "That's the point" responded Lauren in a duh tone "Why?" Vanessa sked "Cause than Damon won't be able to keep his eyes off of you' she said with a knowing smirk, Vanessa huffed and grabbed the bikini, she than entered the bathroom and changed, as soon as she stepped out Lauren's eyes widened "Yah i know, the scars look ugly" Vanessa said "Actually i can barely see them, you look hot!" she exclaimed "No I don't Look at these scars!" Vanessa yelled "They show that you're a fighter, now lets go" she said, Vanessa put on a sundress on top and walked down the stairs.

They decided to drive two different cars, in one there was Matt, Tod, and Lauren, and in the other was Damon, Nickolay, and Vanessa.

Vanessa sat at the front with Damon and Nickolay sat in the back "Why Do I have to be in the back!" Nickolay whined "Because we said so!" Damon and Vanessa Both yelled, and fell into a fit of laughter, Nickolay grumbled something and frowned.

The rest of the trip to the park was pretty boring, other than nickolay trying to be funny. When they arrived Matt jumped out of his car and ran towards Vanessa, she picked him up and kissed his cheek "Let's play!" Vanessa yelled and ran towards the park, everyone followed and they entered the park.

Vanessa took of her dress and walked out of the bathroom in her bikini, Damon's jaw dropped and Vanessa blushed "Holy cheeseballs you look hot" Blurted Nickolay, Damon frowned and hit him "Ow!" Nickolay yelled and rubbed his shoulder, Damon than walked towards Vanessa, and wrapped an arm around her possessively, Vanessa couldn't stop herself from wandering Damon's body, He was well build and had a eight pack, Damon Leaned in towards Vanessa's ear and whispered "You can stop checking me out now" Vanessa blushed and turned away immediately.

Damon chuckled, and Vanessa's knees almost turned to jello, his laugh, was amazing. After going on many slides Lauren Took Vanessa to the tallest slide, Vanessa's eyes widened and she shook her head "No! Don't take me there im scared of heights!" Vanessa yelled "How can you be afraid of heights!, you were and assassin for gosh sakes!" she whisper yelled "Yah! but i still hate hights!" Vanessa responded "come on!" Lauren pleaded "Fine!" Vanessa yelled.

After the scary park ride, Vanessa went up to Damon and hugged him, Damon was surprised but he didn't oblige "Don't let lauren take me to anymore rides" Vanessa said and let go of damon, she had a scared expression and Damon laughed, she hit his arm and the gang decided it was time to eat.

They all spend the day at the park, and it was fun, but Mark was still in Vanessa's mind, she couldn't risk him finding out anything.

################################################################################

Thanks for reading guys! 

xoxo

-LoveReading10121