Izaya and Y/N, having fun my dear?

Start from the beginning

Izaya grabbed Rio and tipped her over the edge and showed her the scarlet stain at the bottom.

"They're all just stains now." You comment as you hold onto the railing with both hands. "All of them, equal before God. Want us to let go?"

Rio shook her head back and forth as you popped a cherry lollipop into your mouth and sat on the top railing. You enjoyed the show that Izaya provided. You were glad that you had chosen him. He was your Master and you loved to be his little pet, his cat. He was fun, he was great, he was perfect.

"You think your special?" You question her. "You think you're the only one with secrets. Well, everyone lies, everyone hides things, no one lives this life completely perfect."

You let Izaya handle the rest.

---------------------------------------------

Izaya caught the transporter's attention and made her stop. You sat on the rails and hummed a tune while smiling. Izaya paid the transporter their money.

[I have a question for you.] The transporter typed. [Were you and Y/N responsible for making all those others jump off the roof?]

Your tune stopped and you look at Izaya, he looks back.

"If you really want an answer," Izaya finally responded, "then you should ask them, not me. Y/N didn't do anything either. So no, I didn't."

The transporter was silent and typed nothing back, they only drove away from you two.

"Do you ever wonder what's under that mask Master?" You say as you tilt your head.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Who knows?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shiro (You): Hey.

Setton: Oh, you're online Shiro, is Kanra anywhere?

Kanra: Right here! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Taro: Why is it that whenever Shiro or Kanra is here, either comes?

Setton: You think they like each other Taro~

Shiro: W-what?!

Kanra: Maybe Shiro likes me! Why doesn't she and I meet up irl and sleep together? ♪~(˘▾˘~)

Shiro: Ew! Kanra, that's perverted!

Taro: I have to agree with Shiro.

Kanra: C'mon Shi! Let's go to my place and confess our undying love to each other!

Shiro: Kanra, you're going to make me leave.

Kanra: My princess shouldn't leave! I love her too much for that!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Setton: Now you're just being weird Kan.

Kanra: You started it.

Shiro: Well, I better leave. TTYL.

Setton: Bye Shiro.

Taro: Later.

Kanra: Goodbye princess!

Shiro: Ew.

Shiro has left the chatroom.

Kanra: I have stuff to do to, bye you guys!

Kanra has left the chatroom.

Setton: Why is it that whenever Kanra or Shiro leaves, either follow close behind?

Taro: Do you think they know each other irl?

Setton: Possibly...

Setton has left the chatroom.

Taro has left the chatroom.

Currently, there is no one in the chatroom.

---------------------------------------------
You close your laptop and stare at it for a solid minute. Memories came rushing back.

You had been Izaya's pet, been good to him, followed him, even made sure jobs went as planned. Yet you still wanted more. His happiness was your's, his sadness was your's, his anger was your's. He was your's.

What was this feeling still?

Your tired body and the eerie quiet only lulled you to a deep slumber.
---------------------------------------------
So, she had had feelings for him.

She was trying to deny it.

But he knew better.

Izaya peeked into Y/N's room and saw the H/C haired girl's head on her desk, her laptop closed shut. Her eyes were lightly closed and her breathing was rhythmical. Izaya thought she would have fallen asleep.

He picked her up bridal style and moved her to the bed that was made quite neatly. He tucked her in and smiled at her cuteness.

Izaya went downstairs to his game and saw the black queen piece in the middle of three other pieces, he knew well who the piece was. He spun it around slowly in his hand and studied it, a glint of light from the ceiling lights glimmered on it.

"A good pet should tell me the truth." He placed the queen near the black king far from the others. Both were now a perfect pair. "An even better pet should spill everything she has to offer."