"I assure you everything I have asked for is in accordance to the law. If that is a problem with you then you needn't bother." Draco waited till the man relaxed his shoulders before going in for the kill. "I will advise my clients that they cannot in good conscious buy this place without first viewing the necessary documents. If you refuse to show us the records, then I am sure we can get them from the Ministry. Isn't that right Harry?" Draco asked in an innocent tone.

The twins didn't even bother to hide their amusement at Zonko's panicked expression. He was like a caged bird trying to escape a narrow death from a persistent cat.

"That's right Draco. I remember Kingsley saying if I needed anything not to hesitate to ask. I'm sorry I mean the Minister. Keep forgetting to be professional, hard to when I know him so personally. Great friend he is." Harry said grinning when Zonko appeared to have forgotten how to breathe.

"Isn't it great to have friends in high places Mr. Zonko?" Draco asked with narrowed eyes daring the man to say otherwise. Zonko cleared his throat nervously. "Yes indeed... I'll just go get those documents..." Draco gave the man an overly indulgent smile. "You do that." He said with a sneer worthy of his father. The man scurried out of the room like his arse was on fire.

Fred and George waited till the door was closed before busting out laughing. "Oh Merlin did you see his face?" Fred chortled holding his sides. "I thought he was going to need resuscitation for a minute." George said wiping his eyes.

Draco scrambled up and grabbed a hold of Harry causing the twins to look up startled. "I'm sorry Draco. I just couldn't help it." Harry said biting his lip. Draco ignored the apology and pressed his body up against Harry's. Harry gasped quietly at the feel of Draco. "Do you know how hard it was to concentrate when I felt all of your want?" Draco asked breathlessly. The twins shared incredulous looks.

"Seeing you like that was so hot Draco . Oh Merlin, when can we get out of here?" Harry asked glaring when the twins started laughing again. Draco ignored the twins and pressed his lips to Harry's neck smirking when he heard the intake of breath. Neither one had yet to acknowledge the needs of their bodies till now. They hadn't been ready for that but feeling Harry's lust for him made Draco so ready.

"Can you two do that later?" Fred asked shifting slightly in his seat. George nodded but for a different reason. "Yeah, when I'm not around to witness it." George said disgruntled.

Draco gave a put-out sigh and kissed Harry's neck one last time before walking back to his seat. With good timing too, not even seconds later the door opened with Zonko's rushing in with a stack of papers.

The man was panting as he handed the papers over to Draco. While Draco started flipping through them, Zonko's took his time to stare at the remaining guests. Spending a considerate amount of time staring at Harry. Draco could feel the unease coming from Harry and didn't like it.

"Didn't your parents teach you it is rude to stare?" Draco snarled without looking up. Zonko startled and flushed in embarrassment and mumbled an insincere apology. Harry sent Draco a wave of gratitude.

"It is obvious you don't have an ounce of cleanliness in your body. These papers are so disorganized it's giving me a migraine. You only gave me half of what I requested. What you have given me is utterly useless." Draco snarked with a glare that Harry wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of.

Zonko's looked nervous under Draco's withering glare. "It is all I have." He said crossing his arms in front of his chest in defiance. Draco lifted an eyebrow. "Well then it's good for you that I did my own research before we came by." Harry raised an eyebrow. This was news to him.