51 Please take care of her

Start from the beginning

I don't expected that from him.

I thought he want to steal Hwakyung's back.

Did he sincerely let her go?

He didn't plan anything bad right?

If yes,I'm sure that I'll kill him.

Did he really meant with what he said to me yesterday?

"Jinyoungieee"a cute voice whined besides me.I turn my face just to see a cutiepie pout.

"Wae?"I blink my eyes.

"See!you don't even concentrate to what I am saying to you!"Hwakyung hit my chest.

"Mianhae chagi"I hug her shoulder but she shrugged it.

"What the hell are you thinking about?you're not cheating on me right?if yes,I'll kill you!"

"No!of course no!you're my one and only one..there's no girls that will made me fall deeply in love unless you"I cupped her face and plant a kiss on her cheeks.

She then smile sheepishly.

"Really?you're not lying right?"she try to control her red face while being serious.Cute.

"Of course not...I love you"I hug her.

"I'll take care of you...I promise"I whisper in her ears.

Flashback on 》

He put his hand around my shoulder.

"Please take care of her well"he said while trying his best to crept a smile.

"Wh-what are you"I'm speechless.Wow..I didn't expected this word to come out from his mouth.

I thought he would fight me

"She truly love you...I hope you'll take care of her.Don't repeat my false..don't hurt her..She had suffered a lot"

"Chukae,you've won...you got Hwakyung...I'm happy for you"I blink my eyes like hundred time?I seriously don't know what's going on right now.

He pulled his hand away from my shoulder.

"I miss her...I love her..but it doesn't mean anything if she doesn't love me back right?"he chuckle.

I stare him.His eyes redden.

"Please make her happy...I can't make her happy because I've hurt her.And I don't deserve her,You does deserve her...because you never hurt her right?

Don't make her sad,don't make her cry,don't make her sick,don't ever cheat her,don't stab her from the back,don't leave her,don't you ever let her get hurt,please stay with her when she need you,please stay with her when she sad,be her shoulder for her to let all of her angrier or sadness out,please stay with her when she sick,

I know you love her...you really love her so please don't repeat what I have done to her this whole year.I think this is the bad year of her life..meeting me,knowing me,loving me, is just bringing her to a bad luck

Protect her from bad guys..like me"he chuckle again.

And yes,he's crying.

"Don't turn into a bad guy,don't ever friends with a bad guy...and don't turn into a playboy.Again...If I heard a rumors about that again,I'll surely kill you"I choke.

"and last....I hope all the best for both of you...I wish you'll always be happy with hwakyung..

From now on,I'll let her go..I'll not disturb your relationship again.Sorry...for being a disturber in your relationship..."

He quickly rubbed his eyes.

"Ughh...I look sloppy"he laugh.

I can't say anything.I can't even smile.

Why I felt like this?

I should be happy right?he already let hwakyung go.

But...I somehow feel

Ughh!

"Promise me,that you will always be by her side..will take good care of her"he stared me.

"Yes,I will take care of hwakyung"I mumble.

"Nae?"Hwakyung push me and look at me weirdly.

"Who are you talking with?"

"Who else?I'm talking to you jagiyaaa"I pinch both of her cheeks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

22 Mac 2017