12 Skip

I'm slightly annoyed at Jackson who didn't take yesterday incident serious and now Jinyoung,Sena and Mark make me fully pissing off.

Like...what did Jinyoung want?me to be his girlfriend?That day was just a coincidence for god sake!

If he take that as a date,he's too dumb to believe that it was a date as I didn't even enjoyed that.

"what are you doing here?"a voice echoed into my ears,makes me jump in surprise and look behind,just to be greet by the two familiar guys.

I look around the place and examined the place.

I didn't even think about where my legs brought me.

"Cat caught your tongue?"once again,Yugyeom ask after not receiving any answer from me.

"No...I don't know how I reached here either"I shrugged my shoulder up.

"Tch...just admit that you miss us"Bambam said,teasingly.

"Miss my ass"I mumbled under my breath.

"I hear that"Yugyeom uttered,making me rolled my eyes.

"So...why are you here?"Bambam ask the same question.

"Jeez,I told you..I don't even know why i'm here"I snorted,wrapping my arms around my chest and walk towards the two who are lying down staring at the blue sky.

"Did you guys skipping mrs. Jung class?"I ask,looking at those two who are closing their eyes,probably trying to sleep.

"Don't you see yet?"Bambam said with his eyes still close.

We stayed in silence for awhile,admiring the beautiful and the blue sky.

I just realized that the view from the rooftop looks so beautiful.Just like an art.

"Hey"I nudge Bambam using my leg.

"What?"he ask,by his tone of voice,I know he was annoyed by me disturbing his peaceful day.

"Where's Jackson?"as I ask that,Bambam's eyes wide open and it surprise me when he suddenly get up from the ground and sit to face me.

I back away as I thought that we're a bit close.

"Did you find any weird about Jackson today..or yesterday?"I cough at the question.

"Why?did you not feeling well?"Bambam ask,worrying about me that suddenly looks like a dying whale and rub my back softly.

"No..nothing"I said,pushing Bambam's hand away from my back.

"So...did you?"he ask.

"N-no..why?"I stuttered,feeling my cheeks hot as the yesterday scene played on my mind.

I look at Yugyeom who was staring at me before looking away and close his eyes shut.

"Why?"I innocently ask.My curiousity doesn't allow me to let this thing go.

"He's acting weird!he looks so happy go lucky today!I know he's always like that but that personality of him just will come out when we're just alone"Bambam shouted,raising his hand up and down to tell me about how weird Jackson was.

Yugyeom POV

I open my eyes when I heard Hwakyung's sudden cough as she heard about Jackson.

I tilt my head to see her who was now blushing hardly and she's stuttering too.

I wonder what happen between her and Jackson yesterday.

Yes...I saw Jackson walked Hwakyung's home.

And Jackson came back with a very wide smile after that.