21 Jackson

"Sena"I approach her who's sitting lonely on his seat."I miss you..please talk to me again"

"I miss you too"I froze.What did I just heard?Am I wrong?

"Sena?"I call for her again and get surprise when her tears fell down.

"I-I'm sorry"I'm in loss of word.

"I'm really really sorry...I should trust you more then I trust Jackson..I should have know that Jackson is a bad guy to be trust to..I'm too stupid"my tears finally burst too and I pull her in a hug.

"I-I'm sorry too"

"You didn't need to apologize"she broke the hug"I'm the one who have to"I smile.

"I've already forgave you Sena"

"I should have accept your explaination..I'm too dumb"she wipe her tears and hold my hand.Tightly.

"Don't say that.even if you're dumb,I still wanna be friend with you"she slap my arms and we burst into a laugh.It have been a while since I didn't laugh with her.

"Soooo...what made you change your mind?"I ask,slightly weird at her sudden change.Doesn't mean I don't want her to change but..I just felt weird.

"Yugyeom"I widen my eyes as that name was uttered from sena.

"W-what?what about him?"I stuttered.

"After we had a fight at the locker,he chased me up..he seems like forced to do that..he told me the truth...but I didn't trust him and made him feel annoyed so he brought me to Jackson's place.Jackson told me the truth that he actually lied to me and asked me to forgive him and apologize to you"she explained it in detailed.

"How's Jackson's condition?"I ask when I realised that Jackson aas actually sick.

"He got a fever"she answer and look at me as she want to say something

"I think..."she pause for awhile,giving me an unknown smile before continue,

"Yugyeom likes you"I cough and look at her with are.you.kidding.me expression.

"Don't be silly Sena"I laugh awkwardly.

"I'm not silly..it's true!I can see in his eyes when he told me the truth...he actually don't want to do that but seems like he forced to tell the truth..he looks so concern to you,hwakyung"she said,making me froze at my place.

"It's nonsense...he always bullied me,treat me like a dog..and you say that he likes me?you're really funny Sena"I fake a laugh.Hoping that all of that was untrue.

"Up to you Shin Hwakyung"She pat my thigh.

"you should visit Jackson later"she said as my mind was now thinking about Jackson.

I spend my time with her this whole day.Mark,JB and Youngjae ask us to not broke into a fight again because it would give them a burden.We laugh a lot this whole day.

-

I make my way to jackson's house.Gulping my saliva as I reach his house.

I just said that our friendship was over and I'm so embrassed to face him right now.

Like,maybe he's already give up and don't want to be friend with me anymore?

I make him sick like this.Didn't I?

"What are you doing here?"I jump at the sudden question.Turning my back just to see Yugyeom who was looking down at me.

"Yu-yugyeom"I stuttered,remembering about my conversation with Sena and that makes it even more awkward.

"Why are you acting like you just saw a ghost?"he rolled his eyes up.

"You're visiting Jackson?"he ask and I slightly nod."come in,he really miss you"he snorted before walk in the house,leading me.

"What?"I widen my eyes.

"Just...come in"I followed him from behind and we headed to Jackson's room.Yugyeom open the door and I could see Bambam sit besides Jackson's bed, playing games.

"Oh?Hwakyung!"Bambam shout happily as he saw me.I send him a smile before look at the sick jackson.

Jackson saw me and try to get up from his bed before I go towards him.

"No no!just sleep!you're not strong enough to move"I block his move as he tried to wake up.

"Hwakyung...I..I'm sorry"he muttered.He still not in a good term.

"It's okay..I've already forgive you"I startled when suddenly he pull me inside his embrace.

Bambam looks surprise by the sudden move and Yugyeom just glare at us from the door.

"I miss you"he hug me tight until I've no choice but hug him back.

"I'm sorry"I whispered into his ears.

I could hear Yugyeom called Bambam and both of them leave us alone.

"I'm the one who should say sorry..not you"Jackson broke our hug whilst holding my shoulder.

"No...I'm the one who make you sick"

"I'm all heal now"he grin at me showing his white teeth.

"No you don't"I place him to his bed and pull the blanket to cover him.I know he might be so cold right now.

"And thank you about Sena"I almost forgot about that.

"I should be responsible with what I've done right?"he laugh and then cough.

"Don't pretend to laugh when you don't want to"I stare at him while crossing my arms.

"I want to look good in front of you"he smile and wink at the same time.Damn he's handsome.I smack his head and he let out a loud groan.I laugh at his reaction