20 Stalker

It has been 2 hours since I just sit here and watch their practice.

Sometimes,I cheered them.But when I cheered on JB...Youngjae and Mark would scolded me and when I cheered to Youngjae and Mark,JB would scolded me.I sighs at their childlike atittude.

"Hey hwakyung"Mark called me as he arrive at my seat with the other boys.

"You guys did great"I give them a thumbs up but actually,I was a bit bored.

"Oh thank you my sister"youngjae said in his engrish dialek...I mean,his english was really cute!doesn't you guys thought the same?

"So...what's your progress with Sena?"JB open the topic,making me suddenly feel down.

"I don't know..seems like she'll not hear my explaination"

"We have persuaded her about 10 times but she still don't want to accept it and whenever we go near her,she would ran away like she don't want to hear us nagging at her anymore"JB sighs while wiping his sweat away with his small handkerchief around his neck.

"She's too stubborn"Youngjae add.

"Why don't you just ask Jackson to tell the truth to her?"I look up to see Mark before glaring him.

"You know that Jackson and I was not close since that incident"

"But you have to make him tell the truth as this is his fault!look!he just run away from this problem and don't mind to tell any explaination at all"Mark growl,throwing the towel that wrapped around his neck on the floor,maybe pissed with my answer

"He's sick right now"

"good...he planned this"Mark laugh annoyingly.

"Hey calm down man"said Youngjae with his engrish, patting Mark's back.

"I hope this problem will end soon"I shook my head try my best to hold my tears.I don't want to burst out my tears in front of them again.It will make them feel burden to comfort me.

"Okey...so we've done now,we should go home..and you"JB pat my shoulder gently

"should rest your mind."Don't even bother to think about this...okey?"he smile genuinely.I nod and smile back.

"Okey then...see you tommorrow okay Hwakyung?!"Youngjae shout loudly,making my mood change and a smile crept on my face when I look at Youngjae,cheering on me.

"So....see you tommorrow?"Mark say and wave to me and so do I.

"Wait...do you have any transport to go home?"he stop from taking a step and look back at me.

"Oh never mind..I can just walk home..My house just about 1-"

"No,let's go..I'll give you a ride"

"N-never mind..I can walk"

"It's not good to let a girl to walk alone at this time..you know,rapist everywhere"he smile and pull me toward his motorbike.

"I think,I can just walk by myself"I stuttered,faking a smile and gulped as I see his big motorbike.

"You're not scare aren't you?"he smirk.

"No!!"I shout and look at him clueless when he suddenly hand me a helmet.

He sighs and put the helmet on my head by himself when I didn't take the helmet from him.

"Let's go"he said,before riding his motorbike.

I was hesitant at first but I succeed on riding the big motorbike by myself.I felt proud.

"Hold me tight...you'll maybe fall off if you don't hold tighter"I wrap my hands around his waist and hug him tighter.
-

"Hey...we've already here"I poke my shoulder and I open my eyes widely,staring at a familiar house right in front of my eyes.

And then I just realised I hug him before letting him go.

"I don't even know that you scared to ride motorbike?"he smirk while taking off his helmet from his head.

"It's my first time riding this thing"I took off his helmet that stick on my head and give it back to him.

"What do you mean with this thing?"he ask,annoyed with the fact that I called his motorbike as a thing

"Yeah..this thing"I point it with my eyes.

"This thing is my baby!"He hug his baby tightly and it's cute seeing how he hug it.

"Uh-huh?"I nod my head slowly.

"Okey then I should go now...see you tommorrow"he wear his helmet back and was about to start the engine when suddenly he turn to ms.

"What?"I ask,looking at him clueless.

"Is that Yugyeom's house?"I slowly nod.

"You're his neighbour?"I nod again.

"Why don't you ever tell me?"he ask,looking pissed off.

"Umm..why should I tell you?"I raise one of my eyebrows up.

"You should tell me so that I could protect you from him!"I flinched at how loud he shouted.

"It's okay I'm fine"I comfort him.

" fine?you're not fineee..did he bullied you?

"I couldn't say always but-"he interrupt my words.

"See!!"

"Heyy it's not like he always bullied me or what..just..don't get to over Mark"I rolled my eyes when he made me annoyed.Just,when would he go?

"if he bully you again,just call me okey?I've a black belt when I was in grade 9"he proudly said and grin,showing his cute teeth.

"Woah..it's quiet interesting"I give him a clap.

"Okey then..I got to go now..byeee"he start the engine and drive his baby away from my house.

When I was about to entered my house,my phone suddenly ring.I've got a messenge!

having a good time?

Yugyeom?did he stalked us just now?I turn to see if Yugyeom's in his room stalking me.And yes,he's at his balcony, smirking at me.

I bet you are

another messenge from him.When did he type this messenge?

he's not my boyfriend

You look so happy

I rolled my eyes and glare at him before make my way inside my house.Slamming the door shut.

He's a stalker!