05 Discuss

"Thanks for the icecream and also for the whole day"I smile at him,walking back to my house.

"I thought you don't know how to smile though"he chuckle and get a free glare from me.

"You should go home now,I can walk back by myself...take care"I wave to him and walk away,leaving him who was still stick at his place.

I look at my left and right and there's no vehicles pass through so I take my step to across the road when there's a sped up car,driving fast while honking his car repeatedly.

I shocked at the sudden situation,I feel as if i couldn't step away from my current state.

The car was already reaching me when I was about to close my eyes and felt someone grab my waist from behind.

We can't balance ourself so we fall besides the road.I heard a hissed from below me and slowly open my eyes to see,a sick Jinyoung.

"Oh god I'm sorry are you okay?"I ask him,worrying him.

"I'm okay"he uttered.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome,princess"he wink at me and that makes me realize in what situation we are at.

I'm currently on top of him and he's below me.

Without hesitation,I quickly get up from his body and fake a hawked.

He stood up after that,"I didn't mind if you want to be like that position for a long time"and whispered in my ear before back away.

"So..there's no excuse for you to not having me to accompany you home right?"he ask,ready to grab my wrist when I pull my hand back.

"No...I still can go home by myself"I said,not wanting him to follow me until my house.

He let out a sighs before stare me,"I can't let you go home alone like this when you almost get crashed by a car just now"he said as he grab my shoulder.

"I walk you home okay?"I just nod as I know there's no way I could refuse him.

We walk together and joking around until we're finally reach my front house.

"Thanks....again"I thanked him for the 3rd time this day.

"no problem princess"he said as he look up,studying my house and my house area."your house looks kinda big"

"yeah"I mumble and stare at him who was gluing his eyes right in front of Yugyeom's house.

"you know right?that house was Yu--"I cut him off.

"Kim Yugyeom house"I lazily said.

"I guess...you already know"he shove his hand on his pocket.

"And you know?I hate that fact that he's my neighbour...how hell would my live be?"I whined and got a chuckle from him.

"Well,let's move out besides my house then"he smile widely,waiting for my answer.

"I'm better here thank you"my answer makes him pouted.

"Whyyyyyy"

"it's almost night..you should go home now"I push him away.

"You chased me out?how dare you"he pouted again while wrapping his arm around his body.

"Yeah okay bye"I wave my hand to him and went inside my house,leaving him speechless.

Days passed by and I had became more and more comfortable with Jinyoung.He likes to jokes and play around but he kinda annoyed me sometimes as he flirted with me

Mark was like my mathematic teacher.I always ask him about some question that i can't do and he didn't even beefed and just tought me.Sometimes,I wonder if he's really the same age boy like me..because he was so matured and I assumed him as my brother so do him.

There's a time I would watch JB and his friend,Youngjae played basketball too..

JB introduced me to this Youngjae guy last week and he forced me to call him OPPA like I called JB oppa..he said he was jealous with JB so I just follow the flaws.He likes to laugh and everytime he laugh,he'll let his mouth wide open without covering it and that was cute.He was so loud too.

Just in a few weeks schooling here,I already had many friends,compared to my other old schools.

And Yugyeom..still being a jerk like always.Bullying me was his hobby.

I can get along with Bambam and Jackson as they're crazy sometimes.

"Hwakyung!"JB called for me from afar.

"oh JB oppa!"I called him back while walking towards them.

"Did you guys just finished your practice?"I ask them.

"yess don't you see I'm sweating so bad?"said Youngjae wipe his sweat with his pororo handkerchief.

"ahh..it's so exhausted"Mark beef before sipping his water recklessly

"just be patient..the competition is just about 2weeks more"I said,trying to cheer them up.

"where's jinyoung?"I ask as I didn't saw him around them

"ey~I found something fishy whenever I saw both of you together...what's happen between him and you?"JB wiggled his eyebrow up and down teasingly.

"We're a friend!"I yelled at JB who was laughing right now.

"Did someone miss me?"I get surprise when Jinyoung voice suddenly appeared from behind me.

"yah Park Jin Young!don't you dare do that again!"I slapped his arm harshly and I satisfied as he groan in pain.

"You guys look cute together...make it official already"JB look at me with a smirk on his face.

Oh just how I hope I could rip that smirk away from his pretty face.

-

"Where the hell are you?we've been waiting you here for like thousand years!"Yugyeom yell,kicking a table in front of him with no mercy.

"sorry I'm busy"I casually answer,staring at him emotionless as I had already expected this.

"Yugyeom..maybe she's really busy...just let her"Bambam pat Yugyeom's shoulder,probably trying to comfort Yugyeom from bursting out in any second.

"You really are pissing me off these days"he rolled his eyes and mess his already messy hair.He looks kinda hot but,nevermind

"Meet me after school,there's something we should discuss"he continue before walking away,leaving me speechless

Did he call me just for me to hear that thing?

"Discuss about something huh?what is that something?"jackson walk toward me and bumped his shoulder on mine.

"it's not funny Jackson"he stop poking my arm after that.

"We gotta go Jackson..we should find that rude ass guy before he go too far"Bambam nudge Jackson's arm and walk away.

"you'll be dead if he heard that"Jackson run toward Bambam and lock Bambam's head with his muscular arm,while Bambam who was just a chopstick,trying so hard to let himself go from Jackson.

I shook at the scene and take a sit on a chair there while inhaling the fresh air.