10 Happy

I enter the house just to greet by a stretching Jackson,walking down from the stairs with his bed hair.

"Morning Yugyeom"he greet me before yawning.

"Morning"I said,walking toward the stairs before Jackson block my way.

"who treat your wound?"he ask,maybe confuse of how my face were covered with plasters.

"Me"I answer,pushing Jackson away but he didn't buldge.

"you treat yourself?"ask jackson with an eyebrow up.

"It's not your bussiness...get lost"I push Jackson head and headed to upstairs.

Jackson POV

I stare Yugyeom's back as he walk toward Bambam's room.

"Oh?Jackson you're awake"I flinch as Hwakyung's voice echoed.Turning myself to the front to look at Hwakyung with a first aid kid box in his hand.

Treat yourself huh?

"Hwakyung"I let my deep breath out and walk toward Hwakyung who was putting the box on the table.

She pat the seat besides her,making me frown at her sudden action.

But I just walk to her and sit on the seat,staring at her who was doing her own work.

My eyes grow wide when her hand touch my nose area.

"what are you doing?"I ask,backing away from her.

"I'm treating your wound..don't you see?"she snorted before pulling me toward her and touch my nose.I flinch in pain as he touch there.

"your face has scars too"she mumble,still treating my wound as I just stare her

"Hwakyung"she look at me but still treat my wound."yes?"

"Did you....feel comfortable around us?"our gaze lock for a second before I fake hawk and look away.

She chuckle,"yaah,don't move"she cupped my face to face her back and continue to treat the scar on my forehead.

"Hurm..I'm comfortable around you guys..you treat me nice even though sometimes you guys are jerks"she answer after a long silence.

"Really?who do you most comfortable with?"I raise my eyebrow up,waiting for her to answer.

She hummed before answer,"Bambam"

I snorted,hearing her answer.Why bambam tho?

"I'm close with you too but you sometimes makes me scared"she continue,while giggling.

"Am I?"she nod her head continuously.

"Shut up..you're disturbing my work"

Right after she done treating my wound,she place the first aid kit box back to the usual place and look at the clock.

She looks surprise right after she look at the clock.Turning her eyes on me,"why don't you guys tell me that we've school today?!"

"I thought you know tho"I shrugged my shoulder up,looking at her who was slightly panic.

"Relax,we're already super late..there's another 20 minutes before the school ended"I giggle,funny seeing her panicking.

"Then I should go home now..thank you for helping Jackson"she said sarcasticly before heading to the front door.

"You're not gonna clean yourself first?"

"later"she was about to pull the doorknob when I suddenly grab her hand.

"Let me walk you home"she look at me without blinking.

"Seriously?"

"Yess,you're into trouble yesterday because of me"I pull her out from the house and walk her home silencely.

"How I wish you're this gentleman yesterday"she roll her eyes,shoving her hand on the pocket.

"I'm sorry,okay...I'll walk you home starting from today"

She stop from walking and turn his face to me,"really?"her eyes flashed with sparkle.

I ruffled her hair,"yes"

"You're quiet cute...why did we ask you to be our dog when I could just ask you to be my girlfriend?"I ask and her cheeks turn red.

"well,that's your fault then for not realize about that too soon...I'm upset you treat me like a dog"she pursed her lips.

"Yeah...apologize for that"I said as she look at me with a smile on her face.

We talk about random stuff as we walk to her house.

She's pretty.Like...really beautiful.

She smile at me and I return back the smile.

We arrive right in front of her house and what surprise me is that her house was right in front of Yugyeom's house.

No wonder their mothers are friends

"Thank you..for walking me home Jackson"she thanked me,giving me her pretty smile.

"No problem"I smile.

"See you at school tomorrow"she walk forward and before she could enter her compound,I pull her hand making her to back away.

she look at me slightly confuse by me suddenly pulling her away.

I look at her and without any hesitant,kiss her on the cheeks.

"What--"she pause,looking at me with her round pretty eyes as I smile at her sheepishly.

She still didn't move and just stare at me with her now redden face.

I chuckle before pushing her softly to her house.

I wait for her to get inside her house before making my way to Bambam's house.

-

I slowly close the door,not wanting to anyone to hear but I got flinched when I heard Bambam shot me a question.

"Where are you from?"ask Bambam,sitting on the couch while watching the tv.

"Walking around..nothing fun"I casually said before plopped myself on the couch beside him.

"Where's hwakyung btw?I didn't see her"Bambam ask,while munching some snack.

"She's already go home...maybe"I shrugged my shoulder and grab the snack from his hand.

"Yaah...you still didn't clean yourself right?"He ask,giving me a disgust look as I shook my head and grin widely.

"go take a shower first!!urghh that's why you smell like a shit here"I push bambam away as I annoyed at him for calling my smell like a shit.okay bye.

As I was about to climb the stairs,I bumped into yugyeom who I assume was just after taking his bath.

I fist bump him before I walk toward Bambam's room to take a shower.

Yugyeom look at me,maybe confuse at my happy mood today.