Chapter 24

Lmao,, I'm back ya'll

"Celestial dragon roar!"

And just like that, Eve was down.

"Well that was easy."

"Oh my! Ladies and gentleman, Lucy Heartfilia has won this round in just 10 seconds! What will be of the other groups?"

I walked back to Fairy Tail's side and gave a smirk to Minerva. She stood there with a frown before glaring at me and walked away. We were already on to the second day and everyone were starting to lose energy and Gray was even hurt badly from the previous rounds. Erza and Matsu were still going strong with their spirits up high while the rest were either badly hurt physically or emotionally. Just as I thought the last round would require a contestant from Fairy Tail and Sabertooth to fight each other and I know well enough that Minerva wouldn't miss the chance to kick my ass.

The rest of the day went by with Fairy Tail winning every round and it finally went down to the last round.

"Good luck Fairy."

"Back to you Tiger."

I changed into my celestial form feeling the gorgeous armor wrap around my body. The crowd suddenly silenced with anticipation as my dominant aura washed across the arena.

From here I could tell Minerva had no intention of showing fear, probably fearless in fact. Her smug look on her face always pissed me off no matter how hard I try to ignore it and from what I've saw throughout the whole day, I really need to pull out the big guns on this one.

Third person POV

"You may begin, Now!"

Instantly as the shots fired, Minerva disappeared from her spot. Immediately, Lucy felt her presence on her right, a little too close. Before her blue sphere could even make an impact, lucy swiftly jumped away and dodged her attack.

A good minute had gone by with Lucy dodging all of Minerva's attacks and she could tell that she was getting very pissed off with her.

"Why don't you start attacking and stop running away like a fucking pus-" Perfect Opening.

"Celestial Dragon Slash."

You could say that attack blew her away. Really, really far away. Her scream pierced through the wind and dust were flying in the air. There was a moment of silence. Everyone's mouth touched the ground as they watched me standing there untouched as Lucy smirked with triumph.

"Don't think you can beat me that easily." She stood up with a few scratches on her body.

"Look who's talking."

"You think just because you came back stronger you could beat me? Well think again because I'm gonna fucki-"

"Open gate of the Lion, Leo."

"Are you even listeni-"

"Loke, fuse."

"As you wish, princess."

Once again, Lucy felt the familiar warmth and power surge into her body just like how she fused with Aquarius that day . Light surrounded me and blinded the whole stadium. The warmth was so comforting, the fact that she had someone helping her now.