Chapter 22

"OH. MY. GOD. SHE IS THE MOST LITTLE PRECIOUS THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!" Mira squealed as she witnessed the new born winged-cat sitting on Lucy's head.

"Her name is Starmiya. She has the ability to create fire and water. And when she comes off age, she will be able to transform into a human."

"Wow. I didn't know exceeds has mgic abilities too. Carla and Happy barely has any ability, only their wings." Wendy said, amazed.

"Well there are different types of exceeds. 3rd class is for exceeds who has an ability to talk and has wings. 2nd class are exceeds who have the ability to change into a bigger form of themselves, talk and wings like Pantherlily. 1st class are exceeds who have elemental powers like Starmiya. 1st class are a lot harder to find. It rarely appears in Earth but there are a lot in the Dragon Realm." Lucy explained.

(IS IT JUST ME OR DOES THE LAST SENTENCE REMIND ME OF POKEMÓN SOMEHOW? JUST ME? OK CONTINUE)

"Hey Luce!"

That annoying nickname gave me the hint of who just called me and I didn't like it. Not one bit.

"Leave me alone. And stop using that damned nickname." Lucy said.

"Ngawww come on Luce. Don't tell me your scared of me. I wanna rematch. I gave in cause it was your first day here and didn't wanna embarrass you. " Natsu cockily said.

"Dude just admit that you're a 100% weaker than me. BUT if you wanna rematch, you'll have to team up with Erza. I'm curious to see how this will go." Lucy glanced at Starmiya.

"Perfect. I've been waiting to battle you. Let's see how powerful you'll be when you're on the floor pitifully." The red head stood up from her usual sweet with a half eaten strawberry cake on her hand.

BACKYARD PARTY

"RE-QUIP FLAME EMPRESS" Soon Erza had her hair braided up and in her armor.

"RE-QUIP FIRE QUEEN"

And there Lucy stood in her Fire queen armor.

"So you decided to copy my power."

"Why not."

"So I guess it's fire agains fire. This'll be interesting." And with that, fire radiated from Natsu's arm.

Swords clashed making screeching sounds. Everything was silent as the three battled their hearts out as the audience stood there in awe. It has been 30 minutes ever since the match started and they were still full of energy.

Lucy was the only one who was unbruised while the other two had taken a few scratches on the pale skin. Lucy was still going the strongest and had yet to re-quip into anything else but her Fire Queen armor.

"Okay that's it. I'm getting tired with playing hit the sword. I OPEN THE GATE OF THE LION, LEO." Lucy exclaimed and a beam of light hit the ground before a man in suit appeared.

"Long time no see guys! I missed you! Except for you and you." Loke directed his attention towards his two opponents.

"Well we missed you too." Natsu showed sarcasm (WowZy) before shooting a pit of fire towards Loke.

"Nope, not today." Loke said after teleporting in front of Natsu, away from the flame.

He landed a punch that knocked him oit cold.

"Wow he actually fainted to that. I could have done that like 30 minutes ago. That weak ass." Lucy said in dibelief.

"Don't forget about me Queen. You haven't tasted my full power yet." Erza dropped into Lucy's mind.

"Well that's something we have in common right now. I haven't even lifted my power to 2% and you're already badly bruised." Lucy sheepishly said.

BACK IN THE GUILD

(SOZ GUYS I JUST THINK IT'S LAME IF I PUT THE WHOLE FIGHT IN, I'LL LEAVE THE IMAGINING TO YOU)

"Well that was easy." Lucy self praised herself while drinking her strawberry smoothie.

"That was really incredible Lucy! I can't believe you took both mages down just like that. It kind of makes me feel like a proud mom for some reason." Mira said proudly.

"Can't believe my little sis is kicking those two butts showing them who the boss is. I'm so proud of you." Gray said.

"But damn, that was no fun. I actually thought I could use half my power on them." Lucy pout.

"How strong have you gotten Lucy? Seeing that there wasn't even a trace of a scratch on your skin kind of scare me." The bartender shivered.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

"Cliche"

"Lucy was so cowl. I'm the most pwoudest that she won becaush she ish my mom" Starmiya exclaimed on the counter happily.

A pink candy appeared on Lucy's hand.

"Ooh! Candy!" Starmiya took it from Lucy's hand and nibbled on it.

"Eat up little one. I need you to grow up and we'll kick those two butts soon!" Lucy exclaimed, flame in her eyes.

Everyone laughed and talked about the years that passed without the light of the guild. Lucy's life in the guild was just getting better.