Chapter 11

"Good day Celestia, Igneel. Who do you have with you?" A woman about the same age as Celestia greeted us.

Her white hair with pink highlights  were tied up into a tight ponytail. There were angel like wings covering her ears.  Her outfit was rather exposed. A fluffy scarf was covering the back of her neck. A tight white dress with blue sequins were wrapping around her body like tape reaching from her chest to her thigh. Needle like feathers were dangling down at the bottom of her dress. White stockings made their way from the bottom of her thighs all the way to her feet. Her white high heels finishing everything of her look.

" Grandeeney, great news, the princess has been found and has a request for heping her to become stronger. Princess Lucy, I would like you to meet Grandeeney the sky maiden. Grandeeney this is Princess  Lucy and her pet exceed, Happy." Celestia introduced us, as Grandeeney's face brightened and dashed towards me for a crushing hug.

"Ohh! Princess Lucy, it has been so long scince I've seen you! You were just a cute little tiny baby." her facial expression changed from glittering snow to a burning hell "Before Acnologia and Zeref invaded the area."

Celestia rushed to cool the now stormy Grandeeney while Igneel rushed into the depths of the castle. After a few moments, Igneel rushed back with a bag of ice and smashed it harshly onto Grandeeney's head.

"Don't just smack it on her head you Fire breath!" Celestia exclaimed angrily as she took of the ice pack and rubbed it softly. While Igneel whistled pretending not to hear her nagging of a grandmother.

"Grandeeney doesn't seem to be getting any better. Rewinding to the past events really ticked her off. We best get her to the infirmary for further rest. Igneel! Bring Prin- Lucy to the queen." Celestia gave orders to Igneel as she dragged Grandeeney towards the direction to the infirmary.

Igneel huffed, a small fire escaping his mouth.

" Please follow me Lucy. I can guess you're really excited to see your mother. She has been waiting so many years for your arrival." He said with no hint of enthusiasm.

As he led me through the big entrance door, bright shining lights started to illuminate around me. It felt like I was brought to another dimension again and again. This time, when I opened my eyes, armors on armor stands lined up the walls side by side. They held their swords pointing directly onto the ground. A banner was hanged on the walls at the end of the long and wide hallway. As we came to the end of the endless hallway, I took the opportunity to look closer at the shining banner representing the huge castle.

Two dragons. One pure white. Another obsidian black. Both were snuggling together giving a shape of a circle. The white one had golden lines stretching from its back of its neck down to its tail. Its wings were blue. However the black one had red lines stretching its head to its neck and its wings were purple.

"That's Celestia and Acnologia." Igneel's voice snapped me back to reality.

"What?" I said shockingly. I probably heard wrongly. Why would Celestia and Acnologia be inside the logo.

" That's Celestia and Acnologia. A long time ago. Even before you were born. Celestia was the most loyal to Queen Layla. Celestia was the most trust worthy and brave warrior all dragons have ever seen. She would always fight till she die and never back down for her family and her kind. All of us back then before she became a warrior. Even I thought that she was as useless as a fly. When she first entered as a trainee, all of us laughed and teased her because of her small fragile body and feminine face. She had really few friends. We used to bully them before she came. A few sessions after that, she came right up to me and my friends with her face more tougher looking."

Flashback

" Ooohhh looky here~ It's the wannabe warrior stuck up.  Whatcha gonna do? Hit me with your tiny fist? Oh I'm so scared. Someone please save-" Her hands went up to my collar and tugs it down harshly to her height.

" Look here Igneel. If you really wanna go and talk shit to me then go ahead. But let me tell you this. If you ever threaten my friends, you will get your biggest nightmare. And it's not gonna be pretty. So why don't you and your companions move along or else I will freeze your ass till it falls off." She said as viper dripped down her face and beads of sweat trickled down her forehead. The moment her head released me, I jumped back to avoid any other lame threads.

" Woahh. Fiesty one aren't ya. Watcha gonna do? You don't even know how to use magic." I said smirking wildly at her. In a flash she disappeared and felt something painfully cold growing on my butt.

" What did you say about ME not knowing magic again? I'm not the same Celestia as before. So you best watch your back." She turned and walk away, leaving my kneeling body and freezing butt behind.

" Ever since then, we started to respect her and she soon became the queens best and most loyal warrior." He said, hanging his head down in shame.

" You really do resemble Natsu a lot. He really acts recklessly." I said smiling sadly.

"Small boys this days. Now let's continue. Can't keep the queen waiting." He said as he stroll further through the doors.

" One question. Why is Acologia in the picture?" I asked curiously.

You should probably let Celestia explain about that. Come on lets go! I'm excited to see the queens reaction." He said hurriedly and pushed me through the doors into the throne room.

Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating for a very long time and had to postpone the story. I have been really really busy throughout the month with my CCA, Homeworks and upcoming test and exams! So I do apologize for the delay. And don't forget to comment or click that star for more! Seeya!